Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Psg are after everyone. I see veratti has signed a new contract too. What ambition do some of these players have for going there? I don't mean to be a hater, but psg really have it easy in that league and someone like veratti, a young promising talent is wasting his career at a club like paris imo.

United won't sell him though.

I understand biasness I hate Arsenal but I think you take your hatred of Man U to silly levels, laughing cause a team is interested in one of their players. Kinda sad.

To be fair I'd be giddy watching other clubs try to pinch Alexis and Harry Kane  :biggrin:

Really want an everton win would much rather Sunderland go down Newcastle can at least put in an entertaining performance on occasion

It is hard to wish relegation on any team (well, most). Sunderland seem to have been more practical in (hopefully) avoiding relegation - Newcastle not beating Villa was poor form considering what was at stake.

That said, Norwich are 2-1 up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

floating around on twitter that few sources in france claim kante wants to go to arsenal. f**k me these players are odd the choices they make in regards to teams. you can go to almost any top team in europe and yet you choose a bunch of no hopers with no ambition. 

Edited by enigma

I don't really get why any of them would leave Leicester right now, they could push Leicester on to great things if they stick together

Agreed they all should stay.

Although if you take Vardy, Mahrez and Kante out of that side it becomes very average again.

Do Leicester have enough to continue playing up at the top next season?

What happens if 1 or 2 get a bad injury? 

With what is currently a small squad can they cope with the extra games in Europe? 

They all have to consider this when they think about staying. Along with this being likely there best opportunity to get a "big" move.

Vardy is 29 so can he afford to turn a "big" club down.

I would be surprised if they all stayed despite it being great to see if they did.

What's with this new craze of wearing next seasons kit for the last game of the season? Bayern did it yesterday, Juve done it and a few Premier league teams are also doing it.

Not really new. We have done it a few times before.

floating around on twitter that few sources in france claim kante wants to go to arsenal. f**k me these players are odd the choices they make in regards to teams. you can go to almost any top team in europe and yet you choose a bunch of no hopers with no ambition. 

Twitter sources should never be taken seriously.