Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

GMP say device wasn't viable. Doesn't necessarily mean the device wasn't intended to be viable, though...

Apparently it was "incredibly life like".

Just been confirmed it was a hoax. Hope they find the twot and deal with them severely for instilling fear.

Edited by Droogba

Talk about a bad day at work. The football season extended, tens of thousands of persons put out, TV schedule up the creek, etc, etc. Poor bloke.

In my head I keep hearing the Fokker's bomb scene.

good news that this hoax device was left behind by mistake, I had fears that this was actually done on purpose by some looper.

I think we all know that major sporting events are likely targets for evil people so the fact that clubs are trying to prepare for the very worst is good to know.

Couldn't have finished better for our London rivals...Spurs somehow blow the equivalent of an open goal of finishing above the arse in humiliating fashion - talk about meltdown which could see another Liverpool under Rodgers effect next season...then there is the arse, completely flattered by finishing second, will keep Wenger, keep muppet Giroud and keep being deluded that they are serious title contenders, when they are perennial bottlers

You can just see the training guy looking in the boot of his car...

"Where the hell is that fake bomb?"

Yeah hah, just love to see his face the moment the penny dropped.

He will be on that quiz where the panel guess what the guest is famous for doing.

"I left a fake bomb in the theatre of dreams and prolonged the football season by two days."

Ali MOTD goal of the season.

Still think Hazards goal against the dippers was better.

Matina should have won it for me, you don't see goal's like that very often. Somebody will score a goal like Dele Alli's every season. Matina's shot was outside of the foot from 35-40 yards out that curled away perfectly into the bottom corner. You would struggle to find a better strike of the ball than that one this season.

Edited by Scott Harris

A lot of great goals in the list, but hazard's against Spurs had more skill...beating players, great turn and pass by Costa, great finish by Eden...also what was at stake should be taken into account...dele's was in nothing match at palace...Eden's was in heated London derby, with title race, our unbeaten rin cord on the line...

As for individual dribbling goal of season, then hazard v Liverpool would get that too...not that I'm biased or anything!

Matina should have won it for me, you don't see goal's like that very often. Somebody will score a goal like Dele Alli's every season. Matina's shot was outside of the foot from 35-40 yards out that curled away perfectly into the bottom corner. You would struggle to find a better strike of the ball than that one this season.

Yeah but he's a foreigner, while alli plays for new media darlings Spurs and is English so...

I wonder if the Old Trafford business is connected to the recent large-scale anti-terror drills in Manchester, potential cat and mouse type stuff going on between spooks probing to expose security flaws...

Or perhaps I just have an over-active imagination!

Called it. Sort of.