Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Welbeck out for nine months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36270266

Don't think it will hurt England much. Vardy, Kane, Sturridge and Rooney would all be ahead of him.

It does mean Wenger now HAS to go out and buy a striker. Could mean the bidding war for Higuain IF we are interested in him.

Not that I rate Rooney above him but Roy will always pick Rooney in front of him.

Edited by Chelsbear

Get in, Great result for us, What a player Payet is

Could be for us too!

Chelsea come away with something tonight then on Sunday, we beat Palace, Wet sham and Man U lose we finish 6th. Which would be brilliant in any other season (thanks to Leicester)!

Every injury in Arsenal is more than 5 months. They seriously should change something in their training sessions.

Good point. They have a serious issue. Some put it down to the hardness of the surface of their training ground. If Walcott goes to West Ham, we'll see whether he can last a season without major injury. It'll be a useful comparison.

Could be for us too!

Chelsea come away with something tonight then on Sunday, we beat Palace, Wet sham and Man U lose we finish 6th. Which would be brilliant in any other season (thanks to Leicester)!

Without question but to be fair in my mind i view Southampton as a consistent top 6/7 contending side already, Unlike Leicester, So for me you are on par to where i think you should be. You lot were doing a Leicester last year until you faded away, I think with the home advantage Southampton have by being down on the coast should have you knocking on the top 4 more often, There's no stadium i dread City playing at outside of the top 4 grounds than St Mary's, You have tonked us a few times in the last few years, You tonked Arsenal this year, You have had a history of tonking the big sides, 6-3 at the Dell against United springs to mind, and with the t.v. money coming next year if i was to predict the next non top 4 side to break into the top 4 it would comfortably be Southampton.

Edited by Kinkladze1871

Jesus what do they do to the players at Arsenal.

I actually think we will miss him at the Euro's, he tends to perform well for England

Normally arsenal say out for 2 months stretches into 6 or 7. So when arsenal say 9 months that could mean he's actually dead.

Without question but to be fair in my mind i view Southampton as a consistent top 6/7 contending side already, Unlike Leicester, So for me you are on par to where i think you should be. You lot were doing a Leicester last year until you faded away, I think with the home advantage Southampton have by being down on the coast should have you knocking on the top 4 more often, There's no stadium i dread City playing at outside of the top 4 grounds than St Mary's, You have tonked us a few times in the last few years, You tonked Arsenal this year, You have had a history of tonking the big sides, 6-3 at the Dell against United springs to mind, and with the t.v. money coming next year if i was to predict the next non top 4 side to break into the top 4 it would comfortably be Southampton.

I think you're nor far wrong. 8th or 9th would probably be most peoples views of us (once we've replaced all the players that left again).

We are beating the "bigger" clubs more often both, home and away now and with just Palace to come I think Leicester are the only team we've failed to beat this season.

Finish above Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U in most seasons would have probably been a Champions League place. We've improved our league position each of the last 5 or 6 seasons I think with a record points for us. If that trend continues next season could be a cracker for us.

The odd Cup Final here and there would be nice!

Really want an everton win would much rather Sunderland go down Newcastle can at least put in an entertaining performance on occasion

It is hard to wish relegation on any team (well, most). Sunderland seem to have been more practical in (hopefully) avoiding relegation - Newcastle not beating Villa was poor form considering what was at stake.

That said, Norwich are 2-1 up!

They have got worse under Martinez so many players have regressed rather than improved

Good point. Stones has gone backwards this season - he needs a manager who can give him a firm sense of direction and a clear idea of when it's appropriate to showboat and when it isn't. It's needed as Stones could be important for England in the future.

The atmosphere at the Etihad on Sunday feels like a Boca Juniors v River Plate game now comparing it to the atmosphere at Anfield tonight, and that's saying something considering how poor that was, All i've heard is the players and the Chelsea fans.

Edited by Kinkladze1871

The atmosphere at the Etihad on Sunday feels like a Boca Juniors v River Plate game now comparing it to the atmosphere at Anfield tonight, and that's saying something considering how poor that was, All i've heard is the players and the Chelsea fans.

I do quite enjoy watching games like that on TV, when all you can hear is the away fans and individual people yelling, like "OI CLEAR IT YOU FAT c**t" and "LINO WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU PLAYING AT".

I do quite enjoy watching games like that on TV, when all you can hear is the away fans and individual people yelling, like "OI CLEAR IT YOU FAT c**t" and "LINO WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU PLAYING AT".

You must love watching City home games then  :laugh2:  :sad:

Edited by Kinkladze1871