Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2015/2016

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

TalkSport are saying that the F.A have released a statement saying that bottles were thrown at De Gea during the game too. What a way to ruin their night. First they throw bottles at the bus and cause trouble outside the stadium, and then they throw stuff at players in the ground too.

It's actually quite a fitting end to West Ham's time at Upton Park. They are known for having some of the worst hooligans in the game, and they are leaving the stadium viewed exactly the same way,

Edited by Scott Harris

Jesse Lingard recorded a video of him being a t-wat as the bus was under attack, Jesus Christ, I was on the verge of giving my sympathy to the reds over that incident but seeing him laugh and giggle and act as if it was exciting being under attack, Makes me say f-ck them. Do we as a society have to use our phone for everything? About to eat a nice meal, Take a photo, Visit an interesting place, Take a photo, With the girlfriend, Take a photo, In bed, Take a photo and on the verge of dying, Take a photo.

Something tells me we're it not Man Utd you wouldn't feel that way, end of the day no matter what someone did on the bus with a phone what the West Ham fans did was a disgrace. They should be banned in all honesty, even if it were a club I hate like Arsenal I'd still feel the same way. They're human beings at the end of the day and that type of behaviour is unacceptable.

Hopefully not for what Bayern paid for him though (£21m), £12-£14m seems fair value, he's good but not a £20m+ CB for me

i've heard benatia hasn't had the best of times at bayern. maybe overrated or maybe in the wrong team (under pep anyway). maybe our fellow bayern supporter can give us some insight into how benatia has performed since his time there. i think we should hold out on buying any under performing central defenders tbh 

Honestly, I dont think there are many CBs that can play the "pep way". Benatia is a very good CB and I will gladly take him here. Maybe not the ideal defender but like "the special one" said, if we get him for 15mil pounds, we should without a doubt get him asap.

All those who criticise Bayern for buying their rivals' players would do well to remember this:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/02/bayern-munich-dortmund-champions-league

A bit like the Yanks in World War Two (lend lease) killing people with kindness...sure we'll help you out in your hour of need when you're desperate, but you'll pay for it big time further down the line

Something tells me we're it not Man Utd you wouldn't feel that way, end of the day no matter what someone did on the bus with a phone what the West Ham fans did was a disgrace. They should be banned in all honesty, even if it were a club I hate like Arsenal I'd still feel the same way. They're human beings at the end of the day and that type of behaviour is unacceptable.

Bobby as i mentioned it's not the United factor, I was on the verge of posting a comment regarding how out of order the attack on their bus was etc and then i saw the video of Lingard laughing it up, Pulling faces, Using a terrible incident like that to create buzz on his instagram or snappy chat thing is disgraceful as well, Why couldn't he just duck down like the rest of the players and realize this isn't a time for imbecility? It's all part of the modern society obsession with phones and social media.

Edited by Kinkladze1871

Again it doesn't change anything.

The morons outside chucking stuff were clearly in the wrong and should be hammered.

Someone filming it inside or whatever changes nothing, that's ridiculous.

No one is denying the morons chucking stuff at them were wrong but those are football hooligans looking for one last hurrah, What do you expect? It's the recording of what's going on at such a horrific time whilst acting up which makes the incident look less serious that's the problem, Some United fans on there are saying Lingard should be sent on loan to Sunderland for that, It doesn't reflect well but again what the West Ham fans did was totally wrong.

No one is denying the morons chucking stuff at them were wrong but those are football hooligans looking for one last hurrah, What do you expect? It's the recording of what's going on at such a horrific time whilst acting up which makes the incident look less serious that's the problem, Some United fans on there are saying Lingard should be sent on loan to Sunderland for that, It doesn't reflect well but again what the West Ham fans did was totally wrong.

Players are obsessed with social media, it’s just the way it is these days. If anything unusual or controversial happens you can bet a phone will be out to film it. Goofing around inside may be how some deal with a situation like that while others as we saw just cower down. Regardless it was a dangerous situation that could have ended badly had the windows been done in. What the players are doing inside does not in any way play down what is going on outside.

I expect the police and stadium security to prevent this from happening in this day in age, who cares if it’s a last hurrah for scumbags acting like animals…that should never be accepted or expected. Lock them up, ban them from football altogether and keep our footballers and sensible fans safe.

Only one group are in the wrong here and it's not United's players.

Last nights result could have been a blessing in disguise for Man U.

I mean even a FA cup win surely wont be enough to keep LVG after this season and last. You would think they will move for Jose any time now and it would be the most sensible thing to do unfortunately for us.

CL football and a FA cup would have looked like a good season for United making it hard to give LVG his jotters. The media would have had a field day given United's supposed loyalty to their managers in the past.

Blank cheque book and Jose at the helm is just what they need and with no CL they might be focussing more on the domestic front next season.

Again it doesn't change anything.

The morons outside chucking stuff were clearly in the wrong and should be hammered.

Someone filming it inside or whatever changes nothing, that's ridiculous.

Exactly and that was my point, doesn't matter who it is or how they acted inside the bus. The fact is the Ham fans were an absolute disgrace, the fact they delayed the game was disgusting.

Last nights result could have been a blessing in disguise for Man U.

I mean even a FA cup win surely wont be enough to keep LVG after this season and last. You would think they will move for Jose any time now and it would be the most sensible thing to do unfortunately for us.

CL football and a FA cup would have looked like a good season for United making it hard to give LVG his jotters. The media would have had a field day given United's supposed loyalty to their managers in the past.

Blank cheque book and Jose at the helm is just what they need and with no CL they might be focussing more on the domestic front next season.

Yeah gutted. Although there has been something about the player that Bayern have signed having the same agent as Jose. United were interested but LVG said no to it as he has other targets for next season. The media have put 2+2 together to mean that LVG is staying as he is making plans for next season.

But you're right, no CL does make it easier to justify sacking LVG.