'President' Kenedy

Bobbywoodhogan
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Already looks a better signing than Cuadrado. 

What a great find by the scouting team this looks it could be. 

He was horrible when he came on against Everton, perhaps trying too hard to influence play but his passing was off and was running down bling allies. 

Last, completely different player. Was closing down and harassing their defence like a pro, for both the assist for Ramires and his goal he didn't panic, took time to get his head up and pick his spot. 

Played on both the left and right wings and looked equally assured on both sides. 

Needless to say, I'm impressed. Given time to settle and integrate himself this year he could easily establish himself as an important member of the squad. 

And he doesn't mind a shot from distance, which is a nice change. 

Sensational is a bit too much considering the opposition but encouraging. He is much more handy to have than Cuadrado. Expectations on him are not crushing his confidence.

I'm very glad we have him.

We are yet to see him start against a top opponent. You could see what experience looks like watching Ramires and Mikel bossing the midfield. RLC was very good on second half after his assist. His confidence was boosted 10 fold after that.

Young, quick, dynamic attacking players can often look good initially, the real test will come when managers and opposition defenders have had more of a chance to see what he can do and his tendencies and adapt their tactics accordingly.

So far he's been excellent but I wouldn't read too much into it yet, keep giving him minutes here and there and see how he does over the course of the season before making any bold claims.

Young, quick, dynamic attacking players can often look good initially, the real test will come when managers and opposition defenders have had more of a chance to see what he can do and his tendencies and adapt their tactics accordingly.

So far he's been excellent but I wouldn't read too much into it yet, keep giving him minutes here and there and see how he does over the course of the season before making any bold claims.

He's got a bit of Christiano about him in the way he plays. Lots of tricks, good control and speed. I'd be advising him to try and build him self in that model. i.e. don't drink and build your body in to a beast. 

Personally I'm glad we kept him and loaned Moses,about time we started throwing in some of our young un's to see what they can bring, If he looks like he can contribute great if he's a bit inconsistent but shows flashes of potential then maybe we can get him out on loan in next summer to a Prem side who will give him a run in the team after seeing he's had a few games with us so we don't end up with another Josh Mc,Chalobah situation.  

Obviously very talented but equally raw.

His style of play as of now I feel is over-exciting people because sadly it is in contrast to most of the squad on current form.

I found myself getting caught up in it last night too, again focusing solely on the energetic enthusiasm with which he played but I think that in a more free-flowing side of ours and against sterner opposition it will in real light show to be slightly more chaotic.

All the raw materials are there though and i'm sure Jose will polish him very nicely but patience will be needed from fans because I can already potentially see some crying that Jose is against throwing kids in if he doesn't get 15 PL starts by the end of the season.

Sensational is a bit too much considering the opposition but encouraging.

I don't buy into that argument really, because he was playing alongside hugely experienced first teamers. He stood out amongst them, not just against the Walsall players. Obviously he'll have far tougher tests to come, but for £6m he looks like the deal of the century.

• 1 month later...