Tiémoué Bakayoko

18 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Update from Matt Law and Telegraph...looks like it's on but Monaco not happy with staggered payment deal Chelsea is proposing...they want £40m up front...also news on Costa and Matic...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/10/diego-costa-has-chelsea-door-closed-behind-antonio-conte-rules/amp/

They saw us lose lukaku see we are under pressure, thought why not hold us up a bit for better terms, he is ours, I'd be shocked if this didn't happen. 

25 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

They saw us lose lukaku see we are under pressure, thought why not hold us up a bit for better terms, he is ours, I'd be shocked if this didn't happen. 

Yes the inference is that Monaco is using the United involvement as an angle to get the £40m out of us they want...

Edited by doctorblue

1 minute ago, doctorblue said:

Yes the inference is that Monaco is using the United involvement as an angle to get the £40m out of us they wanted...

And of course UTD wont deny that they are in for him because if they can f**k with us and have us pay more just by not denying it why wouldn't they...

Guest Sindre
9 hours ago, doctorblue said:

Update from Matt Law and Telegraph...looks like it's on but Monaco not happy with staggered payment deal Chelsea is proposing...they want £40m up front...also news on Costa and Matic...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/10/diego-costa-has-chelsea-door-closed-behind-antonio-conte-rules/amp/

So basically we are leaving ourselves open to being hijacked by United again then. Thats pretty much what that means.

I am seeing more and more sources writing about this. Started with the Daily Star and those tabloids, now we are having The Guardian and The Telegraph on the case.

30 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

There's rumours that his medical is planned for midday today...

Out of curiosity, after a medical how long is the average time until the player is announced?
I've heard contradictory reports. 

15 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Out of curiosity, after a medical how long is the average time until the player is announced?
I've heard contradictory reports. 

There's a lot of imponderables to deal with...like the outcomes of the medical...whether a fee has been agreed or personal terms met...nornally the medical is close to end of the process though...Lukaku had a medical and the next day the contracts were  finally signed and announced...

Edited by doctorblue