Chelsea Vs Palace (PL) Sat 01/04 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

Getting in nice and early with the crystal ball. Here's hoping for a big win to keep up the recent good form. Predictions are:

Chelsea (4-1-3-2): Beeney; Moses, Aké, Davey (c), Alonso; Kanté; Pedro, Mati?, Willian; Batshuayi, Hazard
Subs: Courtois, Aina, Luiz, Terry, Fábregas, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Crystal Palace (Willian)

So, for the first time since Mourinho was here in his first spell (2006-07 I think), we play a 4-1-3-2 formation. Mitchell Beeney gets another run, while Alex Davey captains from central defence. Willian wins the game with his third goal in four crystal ball matches, yet another 1-0 win. Come on, Blues!

Palace have had much better results since allardyce arrived but assuming everyone is fit we should be too strong at home.

The international break should have been helpful to hazard, Moses and Alonso, even Luiz.

Usual team I'd start with matic and bring fab on relatively early.

Vital to get 3 points as all games are really.

some reports saying costa might have picked up a slight knock nothing too serious. If that's the case maybe we should rest costa

if the case I would go with 

courtois

azbi luiz Cahill 

moses matic Kante Alonso 

willian Pedro hazard 

Palace are in a good run of form and worry me slightly.

Hope this isn't going to be a banana skin. Need Hazard back for this one, Ward is a tad average.

Sakho has been excellent for them so far, he's a very good CB despite his unusual playing style and Zaha is always a threat.

2-1.

20 hours ago, JMaher94 said:

Palace are in a good run of form and worry me slightly.

Hope this isn't going to be a banana skin. Need Hazard back for this one, Ward is a tad average.

Sakho has been excellent for them so far, he's a very good CB despite his unusual playing style and Zaha is always a threat.

2-1.

True about Sakho. He's different class to the crap they had before unfortunately. Benteke is a lazy ba****d but is dangerous when the mood takes him. 

7 minutes ago, luckywerthers said:

i dreamt that we hammered them 5-0 !! but the fact torres scored sort of ruined it

Maybe in your dream you quickly flicked over the TV channels to check out the score at Atletico then flicked back, so we won 4-0 really, neat dream.

34 minutes ago, luckywerthers said:

i dreamt that we hammered them 5-0 !! but the fact torres scored sort of ruined it

That's weird, I dreamt I was in America, in a subway, ordering a super-deluxe subway, which was 24 inches long. Except instead of putting all the ingredients in the bread, then toasting the whole thing in the oven, he slapped the meat and cheese in a frying pan until it was all cooked and melted, and then plopped that into the bread. And then I couldn't find anywhere to sit outside, as all the tables were either being used or covered in rubbish.

So make of that what you will.