Callum Hudson-Odoi

enigma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

18 hours ago, bluedave said:

He did submit a transfer request 6 months ago and we turned down some good money. If he does leave on a free it’s entirely on us.

I'm not convinced it's entirely down to the club. He's under a contract for another year yet he wanted to break that contract 6 months ago. Not Chelsea. The club understandably wanted him to stay and have made generous offers of a new contract. He may still leave but he can't leave on free so to speak as PFCC will decide how much his new club have to pay Chelsea in compensation.

12 minutes ago, Andy North said:

Do you know if that's the same in the CL squad?

For the CL squad as the HG  the rules are slightly different but in terms of CHO he will appear on what’s called the B list. The B list is for under 21 players

Pulisic( he is 20 )  qualifies as an under 21 for the PL but because he hasn’t been at Chelsea for a set period so he will be on the A list for CL.

Edited by terraloon

6 minutes ago, terraloon said:

For the CL squad as the HG  the rules are slightly different but in terms of CHO he will appear on what’s called the B list. The B list is for under 21 players

Pulisic( he is 20 )  qualifies as an under 21 for the PL but because he hasn’t been at Chelsea for a set period so he will be on the A list for CL.

Nothings simple is it.

There are more rumours emanating that he has signed today but nothing from the club. Longest ever youth player negotiations.

He really has to live up to something now. Wherever he ends up.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Announce that we've terminated Willian's contract.

lmao! Almost worth being thrashed by Liverpool for.

41 minutes ago, Boston Blue said:

Ha.  We were looking for good news, not fantasies......

Yeah reality spoil sport.

On 11/08/2019 at 20:59, Skinnedy said:

Like I've said multiple times in this thread. When you have good news, you save it until you need it. Well, 4-0, time to bring out some good news. 

People make things up on Twitter. That account is just lying. 

4 hours ago, bisright1 said:

People make things up on Twitter. That account is just lying. 

I still don't think people understand the PR nature of announcements like this.

That people are slating him for not signing a contract on a time table that suits their needs to be satisfied is what makes them look greedy, immature, and entitled. 

I call that irony. 

8 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

I still don't think people understand the PR nature of announcements like this.

That people are slating him for not signing a contract on a time table that suits their needs to be satisfied is what makes them look greedy, immature, and entitled. 

I call that irony. 

I understand the PR nature of announcements. 

But that account is just guessing. It doesn't know anything 

My guess, and if I ran a twitter account of 1000 followers I would tweet, is that it will be announced in the international break. 

1 hour ago, bisright1 said:

I understand the PR nature of announcements. 

Yeah, I wasn't calling you out. Just talking about the nature of some of our supporters in general and how THEIR need for gratification warps their view on the situation.