Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Drogba11CFC said:

In today's episode of "Seriously, what in the actual f**king f**k", it has been announced that next Tuesday Neville Southall will be giving his twitter account to the nappy fetish community. Yes, really.

That twitter account ffs. The state of people these days. I swear we as a society have too much time on our hands and we live so comfortable these days that people start behaving like this. Thousands of years ago you had the threat of battles so would train for war, or worrying about wild predators killing you. These days our main worry is what takeaway we can have tonight lol.

Edited by enigma

I dunno if it's entirely based on that, but I do feel there's some strange obsession with black players in Europe, especially in England. Notice pundits, commentators and journalists always have to mention something about physicality and rarely about their skillset. 

Of course it's based on that most of the journos are old bitter white guys pissed off that people like sterling can come over here and are paid ridiculous wages whilst banging all the women they want and live much better lives than them! even though most of the top journos probably enjoy little boys company but hey ho [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Adult Baby Diaper League, the PL's next sponsor. Keep up, Kev!

Keeping up is one thing, I still have no idea what that all means.  I was in the Anti-Nazi League many years ago, and I believe  that some local football team is in the Johnson's Paint League or somesuch.  Never heard of your league,  though.  Is it one of your Belgian things?

1 hour ago, yorkleyblue said:

Keeping up is one thing, I still have no idea what that all means.  I was in the Anti-Nazi League many years ago, and I believe  that some local football team is in the Johnson's Paint League or somesuch.  Never heard of your league,  though.  Is it one of your Belgian things?

It's pretty much as the name suggests. Adults who like to wear nappies.

I don't know whether they just wear them, or if they actually use them, and I don't really want to google it to find out. But I;m sure Neville could tell you.

8 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Makes no difference to them, they've got about 100 other top players who can come in.

True........but kevin will be such a loss for them......they will feel his absence one way or the other.

47 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

He is their best player yet think the fixture list favours them, none of the big six until Liverpool on 5th October.

He sure is their nr 1 asset.......yeah the fixture list is kind to them while kdb is out.

1 hour ago, atomis said:

True........but kevin will be such a loss for them......they will feel his absence one way or the other.

If a player is going to get injured, it's better to get injured at the start of the season rather than in the middle of it. There are less games in the early months and there is a 2 week International football break coming up. He will miss 4 or 5 games at most if he is out for 2 months.

On 14/08/2018 at 17:10, luckywerthers said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45177178

media racism behind stirling criticism????

i think this is a rubbish claim from wrighty and i also thought the media criticism only really started after he left liverpool ?

Rooney & Terry used to get it really hard from the media, 

Harry Kane also has a lot of trivial sh*t written about him just not as much as Sterling, both of Englands big players. Is it racism? I don't know, I don't like saying something is racist without being sure because it's a serious accusation. 

1 hour ago, AlexTommo said:

KDB out until October.

I just put this in the other thread but I can tell you right now this is nonsense, every time one of their players gets injured he's back next week, PED Guardiola always has some tricks up his sleeve. 

4 hours ago, enigma said:

I dunno if it's entirely based on that, but I do feel there's some strange obsession with black players in Europe, especially in England. Notice pundits, commentators and journalists always have to mention something about physicality and rarely about their skillset. 

What obsession is that exactly? Besides Sterling who else can you name who's getting so much abuse? There are a lot of black players in the England squad and Sterling is the only one getting targeted a lot. It's hardly an epidemic. 

2 hours ago, Zeta said:

It's pretty much as the name suggests. Adults who like to wear nappies.

I don't know whether they just wear them, or if they actually use them, and I don't really want to google it to find out. But I;m sure Neville could tell you.

I made the mistake of looking at that woman's twitter, I still don't understand it but I feel a bit ill now. One of those times that I want to stay ignorant.

20 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

If a player is going to get injured, it's better to get injured at the start of the season rather than in the middle of it. There are less games in the early months and there is a 2 week International football break coming up. He will miss 4 or 5 games at most if he is out for 2 months.

Correct........but they will miss him, unfortunetly their ridiculous squad will cover for him decently.

3 minutes ago, Slojo said:

What obsession is that exactly? Besides Sterling who else can you name who's getting so much abuse? There are a lot of black players in the England squad and Sterling is the only one getting targeted a lot. It's hardly an epidemic. 

90% of the time the Eng media blow flowers up their asses........whatever sterling goes through is absolutely nothing compared to what the likes of Terry went through. Terry's was proper witch hunt and hatred.

Just now, atomis said:

Correct........but they will miss him, unfortunetly their ridiculous squad will cover for him decently.

90% of the time the Eng media blow flowers up their asses........whatever sterling goes through is absolutely nothing compared to what the likes of Terry went through. Terry's was proper witch hunt and hatred.

Remember when he got fined by the F.A. before the judge had even given a verdict on his case and even then he wasn't guilty they didn't find enough evidence of him being racist. But the F.A. thought they'll take it into their own hands and fine him anyway.

I'm an awful lip reader by the way but I didn't see anything regarding "black" that came out of Terry's mouth, I only saw "C*nt". But I'm awful at lip reading, I would be a hopeless deaf person. Either way the people saying it's out of racism are putting too much emphasis on skin colour themselves, probably more so than the alleged racist journalists out there that are known for starting witch hunts against rich sport athletes. 

4 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Remember when he got fined by the F.A. before the judge had even given a verdict on his case and even then he wasn't guilty they didn't find enough evidence of him being racist. But the F.A. thought they'll take it into their own hands and fine him anyway.

I'm an awful lip reader by the way but I didn't see anything regarding "black" that came out of Terry's mouth, I only saw "C*nt". But I'm awful at lip reading, I would be a hopeless deaf person. Either way the people saying it's out of racism are putting too much emphasis on skin colour themselves, probably more so than the alleged racist journalists out there that are known for starting witch hunts against rich sport athletes. 

For sure my friend........if all that sh*t with Terry doesnt convince you that Chels are hated then nothing will. Clear agenda. People today are so so quick to judge, it all has to be PC otherwise you either a racist, sexist etc......you cant say sh*t today before flies swarm you.

19 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I should have reiterated. I meant there's an obsession with labelling black players as big and physical, and overlooking their other qualities. They used to do it with Pogba when he first came to the league. Now they're realising he does have other attributes which make him a good player. 

3 minutes ago, enigma said:

I should have reiterated. I meant there's an obsession with labelling black players as big and physical, and overlooking their other qualities. They used to do it with Pogba when he first came to the league. Now they're realising he does have other attributes which make him a good player. 

I can't say I've ever seen that mate, Pogba was always known for his flair and skillset, he has been compared to Zidane many times.

Kante is also massively praised as a footballer when I think they are his overrated traits (I know I know it should be a crime for me to say that on here). I know there has been some things regarding this, like a City coach has just recently got into trouble for saying big black and quick about his youth players. But I wouldn't say it's a wide ongoing epidemic or something that's happening a lot. I think you're very wrong on Pogba, I mean Pogba is a tall dude and he's strong, so they are obviously good physical aspects he has but I haven't heard anyone make the point that they are his only aspects. It's mental aspects that seem to effect Pogba's game, discipline and work rate, those are the points that get spoken about him a lot as a footballer. 

13 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I can't say I've ever seen that mate, Pogba was always known for his flair and skillset, he has been compared to Zidane many times.

Kante is also massively praised as a footballer when I think they are his overrated traits (I know I know it should be a crime for me to say that on here). I know there has been some things regarding this, like a City coach has just recently got into trouble for saying big black and quick about his youth players. But I wouldn't say it's a wide ongoing epidemic or something that's happening a lot. I think you're very wrong on Pogba, I mean Pogba is a tall dude and he's strong, so they are obviously good physical aspects he has but I haven't heard anyone make the point that they are his only aspects. It's mental aspects that seem to effect Pogba's game, discipline and work rate, those are the points that get spoken about him a lot as a footballer. 

Balotelli was an interesting one, I remember him being skilful and capable of cracking goals yet attitude seemed so bad. Now I remember Balotelli being in the press yet always felt he was playing up to them.

With Pogba the majority probably didn't have a clue about his reputation yet Man U paid a fortune and for a while it seemed he didn't perform or gel with the team and unfortunately bore a physical stature like Carlton Palmer gradually though he started showing glimpses of his skill and then the question was more about whether Mourinho was using him correctly. If he is not seen to deliver this season I think he will have be judged to have been a failure, righty or wrongly.