Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

You are joking i hope!

Just look at the recent years, he scores 90% of his goals in the group stage and as soon as a good club comes along he is out, 0:3, 0:4, 0:2 previous CL seasons.

I'm bored to hear how he doesn't have who to play with, his fans only know how say that, regardless if he plays in the national team which is one of the world's best or if it's about one of the richest clubs in the world.

3 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Just look at the recent years, he scores 90% of his goals in the group stage and as soon as a good club comes along he is out, 0:3, 0:4, 0:2 previous CL seasons.

I'm bored to hear how he doesn't have who to play with, his fans only know how say that, regardless if he plays in the national team which is one of the world's best or if it's about one of the richest clubs in the world.

Honestly mate thats the biggest pile of sh*te i've recently read, he cant do it all by himself, but on his own he has destroyed every team he has played against, is he expected to be 100%vevery game, the best player to ever put on boots....

Edited by Ballack & Blu

Just now, Ballack & Blu said:

Honestly mate thats the biggest pile of sh*te i've red, he cant do it all by himself, but on his own he has destroyed every team he has played against, is he expected to be 100%vevery game, the best player to ever put on boots....

He should be the best on the pitch when it matters the most, something that I haven't really seen in the recent years. Personally I don't consider him the best to ever play he still never won anything with his national team...

Just now, Gol15 said:

He should be the best on the pitch when it matters the most, something that I haven't really seen in the recent years. Personally I don't consider him the best to ever play he still never won anything with his national team...

Maybe cos his legs are going, he aint as good as he was 2 years ago, but probably only 1 of 3 that would get in any team in the world........Still

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Why are you ignoring the first legs of these games? Messi got two goals against Liverpool last season.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Why are you ignoring the first legs of these games? Messi got two goals against Liverpool last season.

All I'm saying is that he isn't that epic as people make him, when he doesn't win it's never on him but when his team wins it's only about him. Not really a balanced view for someone like me that can see through the fanboying...

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Why do you need to win trophies with the national team to be considered the best? With this logic, no player from countries that produce only a few top players could ever be considered the best.

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

All I'm saying is that he isn't that epic as people make him, when he doesn't win it's never on him but when his team wins it's only about him. Not really a balanced view for someone like me that can see through the fanboying...

Really, check the World cup that they lost in the final, apart from winning it he was unplayable, name many players that destroy a team on their own Ask man city, Arsenal, Man U in that epic CL final, last year against us, you had better have good alternatives my friend..

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Why do you need to win trophies with the national team to be considered the best? With this logic, no player from countries that produce only a few top players could ever be considered the best.

Exactly, Cruyff and Best never won the world cup with Holland and NI. Both bloody over-rated!!!

I'll argue/Banter with anyone the merits of Messis god like status, Ronaldo is superior in the Air, end of

Mind you even lord Ossie may have never leapt like the CL final header against Manure he scored

Edited by Ballack & Blu

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Because that is the default criteria in football, the highly regarded greatest players all delivered for their country, Pele and Maradona. Messi doesn't have an excuse there, he isn't playing for a small country but for one of the biggest football countries in the world, even so he never scored in an elimination match of the World Cup which is the biggest football event, how can he be considered the best if he never ever scored for Argentina in the knockout phase?

It's my opinion, based on a fair criteria, Messi played the most time of his career with the golden Spanish generation that had won 2 Euro's and a World Cup easy, that alone for him to be the best by winning a few CL titles and La Liga titles isn't enough for me specially considering that he NEVER scored against us when we had Cech and needed refs to pass us.

5 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Because that is the default criteria in football, the highly regarded greatest players all delivered for their country, Pele and Maradona. Messi doesn't have an excuse there, he isn't playing for a small country but for one of the biggest football countries in the world, even so he never scored in an elimination match of the World Cup which is the biggest football event, how can he be considered the best if he never ever scored for Argentina in the knockout phase?

It's my opinion, based on a fair criteria, Messi played the most time of his career with the golden Spanish generation that had won 2 Euro's and a World Cup easy, that alone for him to be the best by winning a few CL titles and La Liga titles isn't enough for me specially considering that he NEVER scored against us when we had Cech and needed refs to pass us.

Plus the 600 odd goals

Edited by Ballack & Blu