Chelsea breakaway from breakaway European Super League

Guest Sindre
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Would you pay to watch Chelsea in a European Super League ?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay to watch Chelsea in a European Super League ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

Just now, Munkworth said:

Have a word - the stream drops out every time something interesting happens :wink:

Have the teams got in yet?

I think they are blocking the road so the busses can't get in.

19 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

Is that a joke, or a absolutely xenophobic assumption ?

How is this xenophobic? over the past 5-10 years there has ben dozens of reports of team coaches being held at gun point. There has been professional footballers mugged there has been hundreds off football players assaulted on the pitch because of local rivalries. South america is notoriously a dangerous place look at the crime statistics. How dare you accuse me of being xenophobic!!! It only takes a quick google search to see I'm stating facts you muppet...you find something you disagree with so you try to accuse me of predjucies just for the sake of it. Grow up

Just now, axman2526 said:

Alright come on people. The players and coaches have nothing to do with this. Let the bus in your morons.

On the one hand, getting the fixture postponed sends a big messgae, on the other, it will give us fixture congestion and f**k our chances to win the FA cup and CL depending on how the schedule would shift

18 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

Would you still feel that way if uefa back down, agree to reform and extra cash and the super league gets pulled? By my reckoning that would make the board bloody geniuses!

I do not care about UEFA or their crooked ways. I care about our club and how they are acting in all this.