coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, Mário César said:

guess Jota and firmino will not be able to the game... nice news

2 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

Don't bet on it .. I am sure they will be in Wembley

They won't make the Leeds game but good chance they are back for this one.

Always lovely to face the media darlings...

2 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

Mendy

Christensen. Silva.  Rudiger

Azpi.      Kante.   Jorginho.    Alonso

Mount.    Havertz.   Pulisic

Don't think we can afford to lose the midfield battle so I am tempted for us to set up as we looked after Ziyech went off against Lille.

Kepa (I expect TT starts him)

AC

Silva

Rudiger 

RLC

Dave

Kante

Saul

Alonso

Havertz

Pulisic 

Praying for a Tuchel masterclass performance here as well.

Good game to play, would be interesting to see how we will grow from the game against Lille. 

Liverpool in current form are better than us now, but it's a final, different life, different rules!

Losing Ziyech and Kova is a bit hurting, I believe those two are must starters in this game but we have the same quality on the bench.

I'd like to see this lineup:

-------------------- Mendy --------------------

--- Christensen -- Thiago Silva -- Rudiger ---

Azpilicueta ---- RLC ------- Kante ---------- Sarr

------------ Mount ---------- Werner ---------

------------------ Havertz -----------------

I assume Pulisic will keep his place, but I'd bet on Werner for this game.

COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, coco said:

Especially when the ref allows this kind of thing to happen without a red card, and VAR failed to intervene, shockingly bad call.

Capture.JPG

I remember a VAR call in a Fulham vs West Ham game where a player was sent off because he did something similar. Was sent off because his fist was closed which indicated it was deliberate and designed to hurt.

Manes sure looks like he made a fist there.

5 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Some rumors TT wants to use the same front 3 he did at Anfield so long as Mount us fit.

Him, Kai and Rom.

Ridiculous if true. I looked into some performances from the 2nd half of last season again and Havertz, Mount, Werner, Pulisic and Ziyech have so much to offer in the front three of a 3-4-3, particularly in big games. Our frontline on Sunday must be made up by three of these players, and one of them must be Kai Havertz. He is the key to a successful end to a season, all he needs is some consistent playing time as CF.

16 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Some rumors TT wants to use the same front 3 he did at Anfield so long as Mount us fit.

Him, Kai and Rom.

I think Lukaku still needs a rest. He’s played a lot of minutes lately and he looked a little sleepy on the bench last night. He was so tired he didn’t even celebrate (or look happy in anyway) when Kai scored. Poor little lamb. 

Best give Timo so minutes to run around behind the Scouse defence. That’ll be best for Poor Little Rommy. 

32 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I think Lukaku still needs a rest. He’s played a lot of minutes lately and he looked a little sleepy on the bench last night. He was so tired he didn’t even celebrate (or look happy in anyway) when Kai scored. Poor little lamb. 

Best give Timo so minutes to run around behind the Scouse defence. That’ll be best for Poor Little Rommy. 

Yeah that picture of him and Mason is telling. I don't know why TT and the club cannot just admit this huge error. What more does Rom have to do to make it clear he does not want to be involved at all with us?