Moises Caicedo to Chelsea! "Official"

axman2526
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

5 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

That's not his fault. Blame the manager for making him so integral to the way we play. 

As far as output and effort goes, he's probably one of our best performers. He's not a goal scoring midfielder, he's a water carrier. Something every winning team needs. 

The good water carriers still need be able to read the game, know when to press, know when to hold, know when to tackle and play the right pass and not buckle under pressure. Gallagher struggles with all of these things.

5 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

People have been massively overrating how good he has been because he is from the academy and runs around a lot. Personally, I think he has cost us so many points with terrible finishing, getting in other players way a lot of the time, and leaving massive gaps in midfield because he doesn't know how to hold his position and must chase the ball like a dog.

Personally, I think you chat complete bollocks and have a weird obsession with Gallagher because you made a flippant judgement about him early in the season and are too stubborn to admit he’s been our best player this season alongside Palmer. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Personally, I think you chat complete bollocks and have a weird obsession with Gallagher because you made a flippant judgement about him early in the season and are too stubborn to admit he’s been our best player this season alongside Palmer. 

You say I chat bollocks yet you couldn't go a week without ripping into the likes or Jorginho, David Luiz and many others in the past when they would make one mistake. Your own name on here should be a reminder to you how petty you can be. You literally joined the day after our best manager ever was sacked to rub it in and take the piss. You're guilty of doing the same thing you accuse me of, hypocrite.

Also, I never even brought Gallagher up in this thread, I was replying to somebody else who mentioned him.

Oh, and did you miss the praise I gave him for the goal tonight? no? maybe you should take a look. I thought it was a well taken goal, now go ask him to do it over and over again instead of choking in a cup final in a 1v1 situation and maybe I won't go so hard on him.

It's hilarious how some players are completely off limits when it comes to criticism and we must pretend that they have been amazing (forgetting that we are sitting in 11th) but other players are allowed all kinds of criticism, some way over the line to the point where it gets personal.

Edited by Scott Harris

8 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

You say I chat bollocks yet you couldn't go a week without ripping into the likes or Jorginho, David Luiz and many others in the past when they would make one mistake. Your own name on here should be a reminder to you how petty you can be. You literally joined the day after our best manager ever was sacked to rub it in and take the piss. You're guilty of doing the same thing you accuse me of, hypocrite.

Also, I never even brought Gallagher up in this thread, I was replying to somebody else who mentioned him.

Oh, and did you miss the praise I gave him for the goal tonight? no? maybe you should take a look. I thought it was a well taken goal, now go ask him to do it over and over again instead of choking in a cup final in a 1v1 situation and maybe I won't go so hard on him.

It's hilarious how some players are completely off limits when it comes to criticism and we must pretend that they have been amazing (forgetting that we are sitting in 11th) but other players are allowed all kinds of criticism, some way over the line to the point where it gets personal.

David Luiz?? I'll happily accept the Jorginho one because he's bang average and i'll die on that hill but Luiz?? Luiz was fantastic under Conte and arguably our player of the season that year. Not sure what others either tbh. My name is a memoir to our greatest ever manager, i've been on here several times over the past 6 months advocating to bring him back for round 3 lmao. 

You didn't bring him up, but the second he's mentioned you're there like a bad smell to tell everyone how sh*t he is. 

You mention him choking in a final but fail to be as harsh on every other player that choked in that final. Sterling misses, Enzo misses, Disasi misses, Palmer can't knock it into an open net. But no, just Gallagher cost us that final apparently. Even though Gallagher was the one actually performing everywhere else on the pitch on the day unlike so many others that escape your (and others) criticism. 

Who or where are people getting personal? I agree many escape criticism, if only people were so quick to criticise others as they are Cobham lads that everyone just wants to discard for 'pure profit' to buy another expensive flop. 

Caicedo could become a very good player for us if he gets to develop under a proper manager. There's a certain quality there and although he sort of saved his performance with the late assist I thought his midfield partner was dominated by a seventeen year old while Caicedo held it somewhat together. 

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

David Luiz?? I'll happily accept the Jorginho one because he's bang average and i'll die on that hill but Luiz?? Luiz was fantastic under Conte and arguably our player of the season that year. Not sure what others either tbh. My name is a memoir to our greatest ever manager, i've been on here several times over the past 6 months advocating to bring him back for round 3 lmao. 

You didn't bring him up, but the second he's mentioned you're there like a bad smell to tell everyone how sh*t he is. 

You mention him choking in a final but fail to be as harsh on every other player that choked in that final. Sterling misses, Enzo misses, Disasi misses, Palmer can't knock it into an open net. But no, just Gallagher cost us that final apparently. Even though Gallagher was the one actually performing everywhere else on the pitch on the day unlike so many others that escape your (and others) criticism. 

Who or where are people getting personal? I agree many escape criticism, if only people were so quick to criticise others as they are Cobham lads that everyone just wants to discard for 'pure profit' to buy another expensive flop. 

I was incredibly hard on Disasi for his performance in the final, he was a disaster waiting to happen. I have been very open for years about how much I don't rate Sterling, I've never been a fan. I've gone after Sterling for his performances over the years more than most players. If you haven't seen that then it just proves that you see what you want to see. Palmer, yeah, I wasn't so hard on him, maybe because he's the only reason why we aren't in an even sh*ttier position than we are now.

You're just seeing what you want to see and can't accept that some people aren't as big of a fan of a player as you are. As soon as it's a player you dislike though, everybody must accept it or get the piss taken out of them endlessly like some of you did to Gol over they years because he was a fan of Jorginho. 

You found Jorginho bang average, well I find Gallagher to be bang average, at least in the role he has been asked to play for most of the season. Only one of these players helped us win multiple trophies though, the other one hasn't played for a team yet that has finished higher than 12th.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I was incredibly hard on Disasi for his performance in the final, he was a disaster waiting to happen. I have been very open for years about how much I don't rate Sterling, I've never been a fan. I've gone after Sterling for his performances over the years more than most players. If you haven't seen that then it just proves that you see what you want to see. Palmer, yeah, I wasn't so hard on him, maybe because he's the only reason why we aren't in an even sh*ttier position than we are now.

You're just seeing what you want to see and can't accept that some people aren't as big of a fan of a player as you are. As soon as it's a player you dislike though, everybody must accept it or get the piss taken out of them endlessly like some of you did to Gol over they years because he was a fan of Jorginho. 

You found Jorginho bang average, well I find Gallagher to be bang average, at least in the role he has been asked to play for most of the season. Only one of these players helped us win multiple trophies though, the other one hasn't played for a team yet that has finished higher than 12th.

I honestly don't know how anyone could accuse Gallagher of being bang average. We have plenty of players who HAVE been bang average, but Gallgher isn't one of them.

Listen to all the pundits and "experts" and they all say he has been our best & most consistent player this season and his only competition to being CFC player of the season is Cole Palmer. 

29 minutes ago, Nibs said:

I honestly don't know how anyone could accuse Gallagher of being bang average. We have plenty of players who HAVE been bang average, but Gallgher isn't one of them.

Listen to all the pundits and "experts" and they all say he has been our best & most consistent player this season and his only competition to being CFC player of the season is Cole Palmer. 

Listen to all of the pundits and experts? those same pundits and experts that have been ridiculed for years on here for talking sh*t?

And yes, I do think Gallagher has been bang average, when he is asked to play deeper and is chasing players all over the pitch. I've explained why many times and performances back me up. He lacks positional discipline, he chases players every chance he gets which disrupts the teams balance. You always have one player all over the place getting in the way of players and leaving gaps everywhere for the opposition to exploit, which has happened tons of times all season. He doesn't know when to contain and when to press, which is the reason why he has more fouls than anybody in the league.

When he plays on the edge of the oppositions box though, he's a different player, because he can actually hurt teams. This is how he was used at Palace. He was closing players down on the edge of the box, much more effectively than he does for us from a deeper position, and he was a constant threat because he has a good instinctive shot on him and loved to get in the penalty area. It's not a coincidence that he has started scoring again the moment he takes up the positions he was taking up at Palace.

Edited by Scott Harris

2 hours ago, OriginalS said:

Caicedo could become a very good player for us if he gets to develop under a proper manager. There's a certain quality there and although he sort of saved his performance with the late assist I thought his midfield partner was dominated by a seventeen year old while Caicedo held it somewhat together. 

Both saved their performances with an assist but I dare to say specially Caicedo after the mistake that led to the goal.

I get that both played 120' just a few days ago but our backline wasn't happy with him, both Chalobah and Disasi turned towards Caicedo right after the goal.

634ec70e-ec9f-416e-99ff-7f3965883d18?wid

23 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Listen to all of the pundits and experts? those same pundits and experts that have been ridiculed for years on here for talking sh*t?

So don't listen to them then. Look at all the stats. 

I have regard for your "eye test" but do the numbers support the results of your eye tests?

I can see that some of your criticism could be justified but it should also mean you criticise others a lot more than you do him because in several metrics he comes out top.

If perhaps your criticism was that if Connor wasn't so headless and "-insert any other adjective you favour-" he would do a lot better or his numbers would be,......constructive....you get the point..... It's always just a case of pulling him down to me when the numbers he has are better in many regards than most of the team.

And I say so whilst also noting I did see your positive comment on him after his goal last night. I think there should be a balance. 

For instance I think Caicedo is a player we could have done without and he frustrates more times than not but I think there's a player in there, sometimes you can see it and even last night, sometimes he did very well under pressure and I rated his performance higher than I usually would.

49 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Don't really know what pundits and "experts" have said, all I know is that we would be in a way, way worse position this season without the performances of our 3 English lads (Sterling, Connor and Palmer).

3 hours ago, OriginalS said:

Is Lavia a DM?

16 minutes ago, Remodez said:

Don't really know what pundits and "experts" have said, all I know is that we would be in a way, way worse position this season without the performances of our 3 English lads (Sterling, Connor and Palmer).

Why did you have to spoil a very sensible comment by putting Sterling in there!!

That is, Raheem "I'll have one good game in six" Sterling to be more accurate.

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

Cole Palmer averaging a 7.08 rating in the league gets leeway, but Gallagher with his 7.05 (whoscored) gets the blame.. Damn, didn't know 0.03 was such a big jump in your almighty view on players. Any comment on Enzo also costing us the final or is it still just headless chicken Galladog? Gallagher is as much a reason we aren't lower in the league as Palmer and has shone far more than either of the £100m+ duo behind him. 

I (along with half the forum) joked about Gol and his J5 love in. In fact, half the people you're friendly with on here did it just as much, lets not fabricate this into me being some kind of bully here. There's plenty of Jorginho fans on here i had absolutely no problem with and could have a good discussion with, Gol got the brunt due to his devout commitment to a failed cause.

If you want to completely disregard circumstances at the club due to ownership change and players within the squad you're welcome to make that blind assumption. From another point of view Jorginho had one of the best midfielders of all time carrying the work load, a prime Eden Hazard for one European trophy and a top tier 5 man defence behind him to cover him. At Gallagher's age he was only just beginning to get regular minutes for a midtable Serie A team and would be another couple of season before his breakout season. 

2 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Why did you have to spoil a very sensible comment by putting Sterling in there!!

That is, Raheem "I'll have one good game in six" Sterling to be more accurate.

You have to remember at the start of the season Sterling was the one who carried us to wins and assisted half of Palmer's goals at the time so he still deserves his recognition in that aspect, even if his current form is underwhelming. 

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I (along with half the forum) joked about Gol and his J5 love in. In fact, half the people you're friendly with on here did it just as much, lets not fabricate this into me being some kind of bully here. There's plenty of Jorginho fans on here i had absolutely no problem with and could have a good discussion with, Gol got the brunt due to his devout commitment to a failed cause.

My failed cause:

sport-preview-Jorginho-2.jpg?strip=all&q

Yours:

73119243-12289971-image-a-17_16891493693

You claimed the next club for Jorginho is in the so called weak Serie A, if I remember correctly you said Jorginho would be joining Chievo Verona according to you... You have failed so many times, and moved so many goal posts that it's amazing how little self-reflection a person can actually have. You have yet to win a single argument of your own choosing, no wonder your name starts with RIP.

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Ok I we are going to have Gol vs RIP round 234 maybe let's have a separate thread for it before Caicedo gets lost in the shuffle?

Video Games Fight GIF

It's actually sad that the dude is banking his whole existence on hating, can't spend a day without mentioning my username it seems...

I get your point but there is no rounds left, his guy at the prime of his professional career went to Serie A, my guy left it for the best league and actually had to choose between CFC and City. RIP

2 hours ago, Gol15 said:

My failed cause:

sport-preview-Jorginho-2.jpg?strip=all&q

Yours:

73119243-12289971-image-a-17_16891493693

You claimed the next club for Jorginho is in the so called weak Serie A, if I remember correctly you said Jorginho would be joining Chievo Verona according to you... You have failed so many times, and moved so many goal posts that it's amazing how little self-reflection a person can actually have. You have yet to win a single argument of your own choosing, no wonder your name starts with RIP.

Arsenal chose to try once again to poach Chelsea talent and ended up with a dusted player much like they did with Luiz, Willian and Cech at the end of their careers. His level is Saudi, hence why he joined Arsenal and cost them a league title and now warms the bench with sympathy minutes. Keep glazing Gol, he'll notice you one day. 

RLC joined a TOP Serie A and Champions league team, not Verona like mentioned.

Arsenal branded 'bottle job champions of world' as horror stat shows time  spent at top of the league before blowing it | The Sun

Good work J5, top signing!

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

It's actually sad that the dude is banking his whole existence on hating, can't spend a day without mentioning my username it seems...

I get your point but there is no rounds left, his guy at the prime of his professional career went to Serie A, my guy left it for the best league and actually had to choose between CFC and City. RIP

I didn't mention your username, Scott did. Learn to read you creep. 

Praise to J5 for proving once again in his career a team can't win a title with him in the team! Cost Napoli, never challenged with us and now costing Arsenal. Long may it continue!

Must feel amazing to constantly look down upon Serie A, till the point your boy at 27 joins that "declining league since 2010", Jorginho spent his best years in the best League in the world whole RLC will do it in Serie A 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

How much does this pic hurt the madlad

Fvi1ZViX0AEBLOe.jpg:large

Hahahahahaha

29 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Must feel amazing to constantly look down upon Serie A, till the point your boy at 27 joins that "declining league since 2010", Jorginho spent his best years in the best League in the world whole RLC will do it in Serie A 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

How much does this pic hurt the madlad

Fvi1ZViX0AEBLOe.jpg:large

Hahahahahaha

have you just sent me a screenshot of a single man of the match against Newcastle who have been dogsh*t since December? Damn, really clutching at straws.

He's played 589 minutes of premier league football this season LMAO. Reece James has been injured since GW08 and has almost played more minutes in the Prem, tears in my eyes this is your idol. 

Every time he plays he's basicslly Arsenal's MOTM while RLC had to run to Serie A to save his career...

I understand you're trying to cope here but you said nobody would want Jorginho and that he would be running back to Serie A, the irony hasn't been richer as RLC did the exact thing you were trying to project to your most relevant life goal, to hate Jorginho 💀

Even your beloved Rice said he looked up to Jorginho, try not to cry while watching the interview

Rest in pieces hahahaha