Moises Caicedo to Chelsea! "Official"

axman2526
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

14 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Every time he plays he's basicslly Arsenal's MOTM while RLC had to run to Serie A to save his career...

I understand you're trying to cope here but you said nobody would want Jorginho and that he would be running back to Serie A, the irony hasn't been richer as RLC did the exact thing you were trying to project to your most relevant life goal, to hate Jorginho 💀

Even your beloved Rice said he looked up to Jorginho, try not to cry while watching the interview

Rest in pieces hahahaha

"every time he plays he's basically man of the match" have some shame, Gol. You don't need to lie. 

Whoscored have him dropping a 6.32 rating in the league this season.

For reference, Mudryk is at 6.55, Madueke is at a 6.42. Both deemed deemed poor to average this year. 

In fact, we're 11th in the league and we have 22 players with a better rating LMAO. TWENTY TWO.

BaSiCaLlY mAn Of ThE mAtCh!

Edit: He's made 31 appearances in all comps and has a single MOTM award. 

Even though you've tried to disrespect a Chelsea youth player for some bizarre reason to protect you deity, RLC has 4 MOTM awards this season and averaged a 6.96 across the season. 6.89 against Newcastle, 6.86 against Dortmund, 7.61 against PSG and 6.44 against Newcastle in the CL.

Edited by RIP Mourinho
More points to laugh at Gol about added

On 25/02/2024 at 12:50, Gol15 said:

A friend sent me the reddit link, the comments of Arsenal fans though...

image.png.e48c80b8cf21790040067c34ada40e70.png

image.png.bbc1b9a4e25eb0120e987942405fd84d.png

19 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Arsenal fans are actually seeing the value he brings to the team. 

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/jorginho-gorgeous-jorg.36109/page-63

I notice that only handful of haters here (3 people at max) still hold a grudge over the fact that Jorginho managed to do a great job at Chelsea.

It hurts them so much they even follow him at Arsenal now and the "restinginpieces" guy even stopped following his own favorite player RLC after he ran to Serie A to join Pulisic LMAO that's how much it hurt that Jorginho is still in the PL and still doing a great job for a top 4 team.

For someone that was labeled as not good enough for this league, not good enough for a top 4 team, someone that wasn't going to win anything... Jorginho is simply rent free, every Jorginho fan won already. Honestly this alone makes me confident about how I see players like Caicedo and Enzo, the future is bright, the losers of RLC fanclub are the past.

Always on the good side of history, KTBFFH

Tuchel-Mendy-Kante-Jorginho-UEFA-awards

45 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I notice that only handful of haters here (3 people at max) still hold a grudge over the fact that Jorginho managed to do a great job at Chelsea.

It hurts them so much they even follow him at Arsenal now and the "restinginpieces" guy even stopped following his own favorite player RLC after he ran to Serie A to join Pulisic LMAO that's how much it hurt that Jorginho is still in the PL and still doing a great job for a top 4 team.

For someone that was labeled as not good enough for this league, not good enough for a top 4 team, someone that wasn't going to win anything... Jorginho is simply rent free, every Jorginho fan won already. Honestly this alone makes me confident about how I see players like Caicedo and Enzo, the future is bright, the losers of RLC fanclub are the past.

Always on the good side of history, KTBFFH

Tuchel-Mendy-Kante-Jorginho-UEFA-awards

Not a single rebuttal to my previous post of proving everything you say as wrong once again then. Pleasure as always, Gol!

3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Nope. This thread is temporarily reallocated for RIP v Gol round 27. 

Current head to head record is 26-0-0 in favour of RIP.

Scoreboard update: 27-0-0 win by KO.

Looking forward to the heavily anticipated round 28. Maybe Gol can finally make a coherent argument this time round. 

Anyway… I’m happy with Caicedo, I feel like we are starting to see improvements from him recently. Yeah we should expect a lot more for what we’ve paid but that’s hardly his fault and he really was in demand.

I can see him becoming one of our best players eventually, we just got to give him time. He’s already good at breaking up plays and his passing is improving steadily, with time he’ll get better.

Enzo on the other hand I’m not really sure, I’m beginning to feel perhaps Premier league doesn’t suit him.

I'm so sorry that everyone has to put up with that the dude that is so dead he doesn't even realize he entered dangerous waters of obsession...

I never mentioned his name, I never quoted him... I get that it's super hard to cope with everything since he's the founder of RLC fanclub, maybe @Modueke should help him out, he clearly needs help.

Edited by Gol15

47 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I get that it's super hard to cope with everything since he's the founder of RLC fanclub, maybe @Modueke should help him out, he clearly needs help.

I can't help anyone @Gol15 mate, I'm just one of you guys but with a few extra buttons!

But.... if we can keep it on Caicedo in here, that might help the matter at hand!

24 minutes ago, Modueke said:

I can't help anyone @Gol15 mate, I'm just one of you guys but with a few extra buttons!

But.... if we can keep it on Caicedo in here, that might help the matter at hand!

On that note, Caicedo openly said that he joined us because Enzo was already here:

“Enzo came here before me and he helped me a lot, before joining Chelsea I spoke with him about Chelsea and he told me what it’s like at Chelsea, that’s why I came to Chelsea as well.”

4 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I'm so sorry that everyone has to put up with that the dude that is so dead he doesn't even realize he entered dangerous waters of obsession...

I never mentioned his name, I never quoted him... I get that it's super hard to cope with everything since he's the founder of RLC fanclub, maybe @Modueke should help him out, he clearly needs help.

Proper weird little grass tagging Mod for no reason lmao sure you’re not a Liverpool fan? 

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

I am still wondering how a midfield of Lavia, Caicedo and Enzo would work, and if we will ever see it.

Is Lavia even a DM?

Does Lavia even exist?

Are we sure Lavia isn't a figment of our imagination?

Is the real Lavia the friends we made along the way?

So many questions left unanswered. 

6 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Proper weird little grass tagging Mod for no reason lmao sure you’re not a Liverpool fan? 

Hey I have the monopoly on being accused of being a Liverpool fan, stop copying someone else's insults  ;)

5 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Is Lavia even a DM?

Well he described his qualities as being so but I think he has mainly been played in a midfield 2 and/or as an 8.

Does Lavia even exist?

Hmm, either he does or someone has made a decent AI pretending he exists.

Are we sure Lavia isn't a figment of our imagination?

Crappy imagination if so.

Is the real Lavia the friends we made along the way?

Friends? What friends?

Tackling wise he was good albeit a bit rash at times, better players would punish him. Passing was too slow for my liking and he must have given away 3 bad passes alone in the first half. 

Wasn't the reason we threw the game away though so I disagree with the above 4/10 assessment. He was more a solid 7. 

Just now, Zeta said:

He was better than Enzo or Gallgagher, so that's a stupid rating.

Looked to me like he won every duel and tackle he was involved in. At this point I'm more worried about Enzo.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like commentators are harshly picking on him. He makes one foul and it's the usual comments like "he's really struggling this season" He's being treated like a scapegoat.

I was calling him out in the first half of the season, but I am seeing much more confidence in his passing, positional play and work rate. Under pressure he looks more composed and more often than not gets himself out of it to find a teamate in space. Out of the 3 midfielders, I think Caicedo has been the most well rounded with his performances in this second half of the season. My biggest fault with him is giving away silly fouls and putting himself under pressure by picking up silly yellow cards. The rest of his game though has been so much better in recent times and I feel like the commentators are just calling out every mistake he makes, even if he is having a good game.

I'm more worried about Enzo. I don't think he's playing terribly, I just don't think he is influencing the game in a positive way enough. 

Edited by Scott Harris

He has been playing non stop since he came back with no pre season.. I wonder what a fresher Caicedo will look like.. just feel he gets tired after 75 minutes and starts giving away lazy fouls .. I think he will be just fine for us in the long term.. if we can get lavia fit too depending on who we play against we can rotate 4 very good players .. 

6 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I feel like commentators are harshly picking on him. He makes one foul and it's the usual comments like "he's really struggling this season" He's being treated like a scapegoat.

The most targeted players by the media in the modern era have been Torres, Sterling and now Caicedo.

I'm sure the fact that the only thing they have in common is they rejected a certain cult is one just big coincidence.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I was calling him out in the first half of the season, but I am seeing much more confidence in his passing, positional play and work rate. Under pressure he looks more composed and more often than not gets himself out of it to find a teamate in space. Out of the 3 midfielders, I think Caicedo has been the most well rounded with his performances in this second half of the season. My biggest fault with him is giving away silly fouls and being putting himself under pressure by picking up silly yellow cards. The rest of his game though has been so much better in recent times and I feel like the commentators are just calling it every mistake he makes, even if he is having a good game.

I'm more worried about Enzo. I don't think he's playing terribly, I just don't think he is influencing the game in a positive way enough. 

Agree on both. Caicedo is doing ok as a DM. Working hard and doing some vital aggressive defensive stuff. Not great in possession, though.

Enzo is either massively underperforming or just not very good. He lacks sharpness, struggles with the defensive side of the game, is not a great shooter, hasn't yet found his position in midfield, and is not currently showing any creativity. The fact that he's having to play virtually every minute has left him looking burnt out.

Agree with Scott, think Caicedo's all round game has picked up massively since the start of the season, certainly one of our better players most weeks.

I don't get the current tactics of our CB's giving him the ball with his back to their goal when he has two men stood right next to him though. Must happen at least once a game with Disasi passing to him when he's marked and the ball being nicked off his toes. Has to be a tactical issue, i see no other reason the CB's would do it so often when he clearly can't make anything of it and sells him short.