Chelsea v Nottingham Forest (PL) Sat 13th May 2023 15:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

Mendy with another clanger to add to the list. 

Bloke is a liability. The only surprise is that this time the brain fart wasn't with the ball at his feet.

The 2 defenders (couldn't quite see who it were, Thiago Silva perhaps and who?) didn't cover themselves in glory either letting Awoniyi outjump them so easily.

Just now, Backbiter said:

Mine was a lie but might have a hint of truth in it

It feels like your stat was spot on.

Some others that feel true:

More players scored their first ever career goals, against chelsea, than against any other team. 

17 out of 20 EPL clubs scored their goal of the season against Chelsea.

Players/teams going through a goal drought, are 97.3% more likely to break that drought against chelsea than any other team.

We had Felix running at the defence there, and then we play it out to the wing and try and play intricate passes through the eye of the needle. Be more f**king direct for once, I am sick of all this intricate bollocks that they are sh*t at 99% of the time.

Just now, Valerie said:

The 2 defenders (couldn't quite see who it were, Thiago Silva perhaps and who?) didn't cover themselves in glory either letting Awoniyi outjump them so easily.

Oh - they were also sh*t.....But a decent keeper clears out the 3 of them (2 defenders and the attacker) to claim the ball. 

1 minute ago, PhilH930 said:

The concerning thing is Mendys strength was crosses and his overall presence defending anything in the air. He simply flaps now. 

when it comes to his foot/ball skills and passing, he is woeful there. Has to go this summer - just not good enough 

It look's like he's lost it mentally to me ... the errors are always poor decision-making ... not really been the same since he was subbed off last season in the EFL Final penalty shoot out after having a blinding game ... 

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Kovacic, you're f**king sh*t. Why is it so hard for this lot to play a string of passes without giving it away?

I don't mind him being sh*t (I do, of course) but I can't excuse him just jogging around the pitch clearly not giving a flying f**k. Hook him now. 

2 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

It feels like your stat was spot on.

Some others that feel true:

More players scored their first ever career goals, against chelsea, than against any other team. 

17 out of 20 EPL clubs scored their goal of the season against Chelsea.

Players/teams going through a goal drought, are 97.3% more likely to break that drought against chelsea than any other team.

O% of teams in the history of football have made more lineup changes from game to game than Chelsea in 2022-3.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

What we need is more than a number 9. What we need is a group of players that are going to approach every game with hunger and determination. This lot turn up and play sloth football.

And Frank keeps picking those who display the least hunger and determination. That doesn’t exactly help

Just now, Frankie8Lampard said:

Honestly boggles my mind that people still complain that we don't have the right wingers when its clear we need a number 9

Our owners try to sign more big name wingers Neymar, Mane, Raphinha or backup Atlanta attacker from Italy Hjolund.

we clearly need  real 9 or Lautario( friend with Enzo)