Manchester City vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Sat 20th April 2024 17:15 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Penny dropped this morning: I've been a Chelsea supporter for 30 years. It all started with our 1994 cup run. Hopefully this year it ends with a better result.

Next season will be year 30 for me

9 minutes ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

Haaland isn't in the squad. 👍

Not a surprise. He had some muscle issue that saw him come off vs Real.

As great a scorer as he is he makes them one dimensional at times, in my opinion. 

Date / Time: Saturday, April 20, 2024, 17.15 BST; 12:15pm EDT; 9:45pm IST

Venue: Wembley, London

Referee: Michael Oliver (on pitch); David Coote (VAR)

On TV: BBC One (UK); none (USA); Sony TEN 2 (India); SuperSport Premier League (NGA); elsewhere

Streaming: BBC iPlayer (UK); ESPN+ (USA); Sony LIV (India); DStv Now (NGA)

No Haaland for City feels like such a trap. Sat here getting all excited when the reality is they've loads of quality players that are more than capable of ruining our day. 

Not to mention the chances he's missed against us this season, might have been better to have him!

Disappointed with Pochettino, never understand why managers feel the need to tinker when they have a winning formula. I'm sure it's evident now that it's playing Caicedo, Enzo and Gallagher at the same time that's hurting our attacking play and they're not exactly improving us defensively. For me it's not a good midfield balance there's not enough attack minded players in there and defensively we still get exposed. 

Oh well if we win it won't matter, I just thought he would have realised this especially after the Everton game having the extra attacker is what made us a threat and it freed up Palmer. Now we have less attackers and city have even more reason after the Everton game to mark Palmer closer

A few fans have said the Conor and Caicedo combo would be better to have the legs to shut Silva and KDB down, and that Enzo, hernia and all, is too slow and they will breeze past him.

In the away game Conor man marker Rodri, will he do the same today?

4 minutes ago, El regreso said:

Think Conor is a left wing Palmer 10 and Noni right.

All the good will Poch got from me blown with Conor at left wing !!

Conor left wing that helped us draw to Sheff United, who even Burnley are beating ar Bramwell lane...

4 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

On the plus side Poch blowing it before a ball is kicked means we don't have to suffer another FA Cup final loss and be so close to @Eight Timesfinally changing his name, if he is even still about! Lol

He'll change his name into SevenLosses if we make the final :rolleyes: