Manchester City vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Sat 20th April 2024 17:15 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

34 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I'm starting to get nervous.

The Football Association Cup shouldn't get you nervous, that organization doesn't deserve that feeling.

Neither does Man City, we bested them when it mattered the most and Pep is not even a real person...

Allow me to use a seemingly random gif that will demonstrate how much cooler we are in comparison to the rest, no matter what happens because nobody has what we have had:

Premier League Sport GIF

Sterling, Enzo and Disasi all back for selection. I reckon Poch starts them all:

Petrovic

Gusto

Disasi

Silva

Cucrella

Caicedo

Enzo

Palmer

Gallagher

Sterling

Jackson

He may also bring in Ben at LB but I think he will keep him on the bench.

14 hours ago, fun2sh said:

I hope that w**ker doesnt do any changes to winning team that gave us that performance in almost 2 years. But I doubt😠, asshole will bring in Sterling in starting lineup for sure.

I thought we only finished well against Everton. Other than that we were absolutely horrible. Before 1-0 we looked so bad. Our goals just deflated Everton and we got energy from it. If we scored lets say 2 I think it would have been the same story where Everton race back and we draw.

I don't mind changing players at all.

16 hours ago, Gol15 said:

The Football Association Cup shouldn't get you nervous, that organization doesn't deserve that feeling.

Neither does Man City, we bested them when it mattered the most and Pep is not even a real person...

Allow me to use a seemingly random gif that will demonstrate how much cooler we are in comparison to the rest, no matter what happens because nobody has what we have had:

Premier League Sport GIF

I miss Tuchel

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Penny dropped this morning: I've been a Chelsea supporter for 30 years. It all started with our 1994 cup run. Hopefully this year it ends with a better result.

Not a good omen getting trounced 4-0 by Utd and then the rain and getting home with avoiding the nutcases in Wembley Way.

5 minutes ago, strider6004 said:

Not a good omen getting trounced 4-0 by Utd and then the rain and getting home with avoiding the nutcases in Wembley Way.

I don't believe in omens :greysweat:

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

expecting some nastiness from Kova

35 yard special?

City have players that can hurt you in every department, but you just know Rodri is the key amongst them and likely to nab a goal today.

Our women's team just put on an outstanding display with resolute defending to win 0-1 at Barca, their first home loss in 5 years.

The men will need to do the same today if we are to get past City.