Jump to content

Pre-Match Predictions (2023/2024) - The Final Result


Recommended Posts

Thanks to @axman2526 for creating the threads when I lost the will to live with Chelsea.

(Note: Any posters who made less than 5 predictions have been excluded from the awards)

 

First, the minor awards:

Most Incorrect Predictions

@Zeta with 27/38 predictions resulting in 0 points.

Worst Predictor

Statistically, the worst predictor was @Amputechture with an average of 0.6 points per prediction. Closely followed by me again, with 0.7.

Best Predictor

Statistically, the best predictor was @Gordon Bennett who only made 5 predictions, but scored an average of 5.6 points per prediction. 

Addicted

The posters who made the most predictions were @Valerie @axman2526 and @Mod who all predicted 38/38 games. 

Best Prediction

The poster who made the best prediction was tied 6 ways between @Jezz @Zeta @Munkunku @strider6004 @Gordon Bennett and @Cone who all scored 10 points with a prediction.

 

 

 

And finally, the overall winner of the 2023/2024 Predictions League with 78 points is.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@erskblue

 

Congratulations. He becomes the first player ever to win the predictions league twice and will go down in history as a legend of the game.

 

 

The final table is as follows:

erskblue 78
strider6004 72
Jezz 69
Boyne 57
Valerie 49
Blue Exile 49
axman2526 48
Salato 47
Mod 47
FlaxenHairedPivot 41
carrickblue 33
Munkworth 30
The Don Antonio 29
Gordon Bennett 28
Zeta 27
Llangennech 25
Cone 21
Scott Harris 20
Gol15 17
Amputechture 13
Gonoir Beniashille 10
Bebe1980 10
dermott 6
RIP Mourinho 5
BewareoftheDrog 5
Scott 3
POCH OUT 2
cfr95 1
AndyDowsleftflank 1
guddy69 1
blue flag bazz 1
Allyjones79 0
BedfordBlue 0
CaitlinCFC 0
chelseagirl1 0
coombsie 0
DidierDrogbalala 0
loz 0
Michael 0
PloKoon13 0
Simplymo 0
coco 0
dansubrosa 0
DarkMata 0
mojo 0
oldschoolcfc 0
The Rising Sun 0
the special one 0
WhiteWall 0

 

 

 

Prediction League Hall of Famers

2023/2024 @erskblue 78

2022/2023 @carrickblue 63

2021/2022 @Valerie 81

2020/2021 @erskblue 70

Link to comment
Share on other sites





Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Zeta said:

Thanks to @axman2526 for creating the threads when I lost the will to live with Chelsea.

(Note: Any posters who made less than 5 predictions have been excluded from the awards)

 

First, the minor awards:

Most Incorrect Predictions

@Zeta with 27/38 predictions resulting in 0 points.

Worst Predictor

Statistically, the worst predictor was @Amputechture with an average of 0.6 points per prediction. Closely followed by me again, with 0.7.

Best Predictor

Statistically, the best predictor was @Gordon Bennett who only made 5 predictions, but scored an average of 5.6 points per prediction. 

Addicted

The posters who made the most predictions were @Valerie @axman2526 and @Mod who all predicted 38/38 games. 

Best Prediction

The poster who made the best prediction was tied 6 ways between @Jezz @Zeta @Munkunku @strider6004 @Gordon Bennett and @Cone who all scored 10 points with a prediction.

 

 

 

And finally, the overall winner of the 2023/2024 Predictions League with 78 points is.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@erskblue

 

Congratulations. He becomes the first player ever to win the predictions league twice and will go down in history as a legend of the game.

 

 

The final table is as follows:

erskblue 78
strider6004 72
Jezz 69
Boyne 57
Valerie 49
Blue Exile 49
axman2526 48
Salato 47
Mod 47
FlaxenHairedPivot 41
carrickblue 33
Munkworth 30
The Don Antonio 29
Gordon Bennett 28
Zeta 27
Llangennech 25
Cone 21
Scott Harris 20
Gol15 17
Amputechture 13
Gonoir Beniashille 10
Bebe1980 10
dermott 6
RIP Mourinho 5
BewareoftheDrog 5
Scott 3
POCH OUT 2
cfr95 1
AndyDowsleftflank 1
guddy69 1
blue flag bazz 1
Allyjones79 0
BedfordBlue 0
CaitlinCFC 0
chelseagirl1 0
coombsie 0
DidierDrogbalala 0
loz 0
Michael 0
PloKoon13 0
Simplymo 0
coco 0
dansubrosa 0
DarkMata 0
mojo 0
oldschoolcfc 0
The Rising Sun 0
the special one 0
WhiteWall 0

 

 

 

Prediction League Hall of Famers

2023/2024 @erskblue 78

2022/2023 @carrickblue 63

2021/2022 @Valerie 81

2020/2021 @erskblue 70

Congratulations @erskblue ! Two titles now, there is something to aim for in life after all. And a big thank you to @Zeta and all who helped to keep this competition going.

Despite Ersk's two titles, I do feel a bit Champion of the Champions with my highest winning score :spruce_up:

Edited by Valerie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Zeta if you can be arsed can you see if I ever predicted a win? My plan was to go 100% loss this season but I think I got giddy at one point and predicted a draw?

Either way if (big) this happens next season I’ll have to rethink my strategy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



2 hours ago, Munkunku said:

@Zeta if you can be arsed can you see if I ever predicted a win? My plan was to go 100% loss this season but I think I got giddy at one point and predicted a draw?

Either way if (big) this happens next season I’ll have to rethink my strategy.

You definitely got at least one, cos this was a 10 pointer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



5 hours ago, Zeta said:

You definitely got at least one, cos this was a 10 pointer.

He means did he predict Chelsea to win a game not get a win by predicting us losing.

He is confusing we all know.

 

7 hours ago, Munkunku said:

@Zeta if you can be arsed can you see if I ever predicted a win? My plan was to go 100% loss this season but I think I got giddy at one point and predicted a draw?

Either way if (big) this happens next season I’ll have to rethink my strategy.

There are 38 match threads and you usually are one of the first predictors so, if you really want to know, be "arsed" yourself and go look lmao.

Incidentally I am sure you predicted a draw at least once so your 100% loss prediction did not happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Zeta said:

 

Prediction League Hall of Famers

2023/2024 @erskblue 78

2022/2023 @carrickblue 63

2021/2022 @Valerie 81

2020/2021 @erskblue 70

Um, excuse me, but what is this disrespect? I think you will find that I was the first winner back in 2019-20. I won't accept my achievements being diminished like this!

@Mod I call for a ban! This is outrageous!

:mad0040:

Link to comment
Share on other sites



28 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Um, excuse me, but what is this disrespect? I think you will find that I was the first winner back in 2019-20. I won't accept my achievements being diminished like this!

@Mod I call for a ban! This is outrageous!

:mad0040:

Oh yeah, sorry it wasn't in my spreadsheet.

 

Prediction League Hall of Famers

2023/2024 @erskblue 78

2022/2023 @carrickblue 63

2021/2022 @Valerie 81

2020/2021 @erskblue 70

2019/2020 @Scott Harris 63

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

There are 38 match threads and you usually are one of the first predictors so, if you really want to know, be "arsed" yourself and go look lmao.

Incidentally I am sure you predicted a draw at least once so your 100% loss prediction did not happen.

Was I talking to you f**k face? I know you like to try and pretend to be Zeta but you’ll always just be a poor imitation of the man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Munkunku said:

Was I talking to you f**k face? I know you like to try and pretend to be Zeta but you’ll always just be a poor imitation of the man.

cat lady meow GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

 

I love you too Munky  :)

Edited by axman2526
Link to comment
Share on other sites






18 hours ago, carrickblue said:

Many congratulations @erskblue a worthy title winner.

Your ability to predict the ups and downs of a generally mediocre season must mean you're well placed to take over the reins from Poch. Expect a phone call in the morning. 😂

No contact from the club yet…😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up