• Drogba
    • Cudicini
    • Shevchenko
    • Sidwell
    • Pizarro
    • Kalou
    • Alex
    • Belletti

Went for drogs, was tough because both him and ricky where immenece. Its good to havea more mobile defender back.

Yeah ok, Joe's pass was great but all in a days work really for him, we all know he has the ability and know how to that week in week out dont we icon_wink.gif but those two where head and sholdures abouve the rest

PS this is based ont he last 5 miniutes of the first half and the whole of the second

For once it was a really hard decision because they all played well and not because they all sucked icon_wink.gif

I went for Cole in the end just because of his goal and, most importantly, his pass to Drogba.

But I might as well have chosen Maka or Drogs.

As i said before, if J.Cole and Malouda have a good game we will win.

But they didnt really but was both envolved in the first goal, joe in the second to.

Great passing by Maloda and Drogba and good positioning by Cole to score.

Great pass by J.Cole and fantastic finish by Drogba.

MOTM for me was between Drogba and Carvalho voted for Drogba.

Once again much credit to Malouda for first goal to get back into the game and great by Joey on both goals.

Gone for Drogba but Carvalho was next in line then J. Cole and Mikel, Ashley Cole was also v. good. Cech was as usual.

Malouda was good in periods, Makele great at the back but a few stray balls, Ferreira generally good.

Essien did not put in a great show today and I wouldn't be surprised if he was watching his injury.

Kalou urgently needs shooting practice - the positions he finds himself him he should have a hatful by now!

Great performance under the circumstances, after going a goal down we could have crumbled.

Carvallo was massive, his presence beside JT just makes me feel everything could one day be ok.

Joey, Drogs, JT a good game for everyone and the Substitutions at the right time with the right players Imo.

regardless of whats gone on surely if grant was slated for the Fulham result he deserves credit for this.

lets hope we can carry it in to our league games now and hush the mouths of the oppositions fans who have been on a high since Jose departed.

maybe we wont implode just yet. icon_wink.gif

Close call between Riccy, Joey and Drogba but I've gone with Drogba, he worked his socks off and scored the winner and showed how important he is to us. When he's on it, there aren't many better.

I thought the whole team played well tonight in a difficult game (one many expected us to lose), let's hope we do kick on from here like Joey said and show our true class.

Keep the faith and lets get behind the new manager.

Joe Cole for me too. And the darts team at the Chequers, (2 Gooners, 1 Spertz, 1 Plastic Manc and a Norwich fan!), asked if I could register their votes as well.

Can someone please post a clip of Drogba's goal so that I can watch the boy who cannot pass, caress that ball with the outside of his right foot once more. And another thing, in the build up to that goal, ............................. what the hell was he doing in the middle? icon_wink.gif

Lukasz

May I just say you are doing a superb job on that thread. I suspect people are not aware of it because when you edit it to add new info it isn't highlighted as a new post so it is useful to highlight it from time to time.

A lot of good performances tonight. Carvalho and Drogba were excellent. I voted for Maka. I thought he was crucial for us particularly when we struggling in the first half.

For Nibs & Just - whilst I didn't think Joe had a great game overall his pass for Drogba's goal was sensational (and of course he was in the right place to score too)

Joe played well, great to have a footballer back in the side. Carvs good too.

But Drogba gave, once again, an absolute masterclass in playing the lone striker's role.

He has to win MOM as without him, given the options available, there is not a hope in hell we would have won that game tonight.

Archived