Chelsea v Sunderland (PL) 24/05/2015 KO: 15:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

We can only home that we get a much better display from the boys than we did against West Brom, and can also only hope the support is as magnificent as our away fans were for that same game.

Not sure who Jose will pick, but I would hope to see a side such as this one:

Cech

Azpi

Brana

JT

Ake

RLC

Matic

Cuadrado

Hazard

Brown

Remy

We know Jose has promised starts to Brana, JT and Hazard so they can all manage the 38 game starts for the season. I have Cuadrado in there because he needs to start showing something, otherwise how can we bank on him as a option for next season?

Lastly, come what may during the game, afterwards it is party time. Jose and the boys worked damn hard for this moment and we have waited a long 5 years for it. Let us all enjoy it :)

Edited by axman2526

Jose said after the Liverpool game that he's going to pick the strongest team available to him for the final game so that the home crowd can give the team a good send off. 

With Fabregas suspended and Oscar, Ramires and possibly Willian out injured it's a bit slim pickings up top. 

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - JT - Dave

RLC - Matic

The player we got out a cereal box - Hazard

Remy - Costa

any chance we'll wear the new kit for this game? 

Doubt it, I don't think they're going to do the kit reveal until the end of the season when the sponsorship with Samsung ends so that the reveal also includes showing off the new sponsor too.

Doubt it, I don't think they're going to do the kit reveal until the end of the season when the sponsorship with Samsung ends so that the reveal also includes showing off the new sponsor too.

And to be honest it's probably best we unveil it along with Messi. And Bale.

A very special match this one. 21 years ago my dad started taking me to Chelsea matches. This was a time when we were a struggling team but one with a bit of glamour. In my first season we went from a relegation fight to Wembley in a match that is probably best forgotten. Then we went on to Europe and it's been onwards and upwards ever since, something I probably ain't as grateful for as I should be.

But I was always immensely grateful for Chelsea being my team, for Stamford Bridge to be my 'home' and for the supporters of this club to be my family...and now I get to take my dad to see his team lift the Premier League title. All I can say is thank you to the club, to Roman, to the players and especially to Jose.

Is he perfect? No but he's about as close as anyone's going to get and I think we should cherish having a guy in charge of the club that we love. Look around the league and there's not many supporters who can say that. So I hope the team goes out and puts on a show, I hope the fans give them the love they have earned and I hope every single Chelsea supporter soaks in that moment on Sunday when we lift the title because it's truly a special achievement for everyone connected to this club. Never take it for granted.

A very special match this one. 21 years ago my dad started taking me to Chelsea matches. This was a time when we were a struggling team but one with a bit of glamour. In my first season we went from a relegation fight to Wembley in a match that is probably best forgotten. Then we went on to Europe and it's been onwards and upwards ever since, something I probably ain't as grateful for as I should be.

But I was always immensely grateful for Chelsea being my team, for Stamford Bridge to be my 'home' and for the supporters of this club to be my family...and now I get to take my dad to see his team lift the Premier League title. All I can say is thank you to the club, to Roman, to the players and especially to Jose.

Is he perfect? No but he's about as close as anyone's going to get and I think we should cherish having a guy in charge of the club that we love. Look around the league and there's not many supporters who can say that. So I hope the team goes out and puts on a show, I hope the fans give them the love they have earned and I hope every single Chelsea supporter soaks in that moment on Sunday when we lift the title because it's truly a special achievement for everyone connected to this club. Never take it for granted.

I was sneaking a read of your post at work and didn't have the time to post a longer reply - I just addressed the last two sentences!  But very well said!   I think for those of us who remember the times when we weren't winning things, these times are just a little sweeter.  Those angry with the result last night just don't understand that us older ones (and I know that isn't you, a mere youth, but still old enough to remember the struggles) are still giggling hysterically at being champions again!

With no Fabregas, Oscar or Ramires available (possibly Willian too depending on what kept him out of the WBA game), if Cuadrado doesn't start this one I think it will be safe to say the fat lady is already signing on his time with the club.  

Last visit to the Bridge of the season.  What am I going to do every other weekend for the next two months ?!

Expect Jose to put his strongest team out. The outcome of tonights game Arsenal vs Sunderland will very much set the tone of this one.

For some reason on my TV guide it doesn't even say we are on sky 1 and why do we get the channel that never normally has football

Sky 1 is included in a lot of cheaper non sport TV packages so perhaps it's so that more people can watch us lift the trophy?

Sky 1 is included in a lot of cheaper non sport TV packages so perhaps it's so that more people can watch us lift the trophy?

we are on the red button on sky sports one as well. There have been games on sky one through the season. Some on Sunday and Champions league games. Edited by Richard P