Chelsea Vs Southampton (PL) Tue 25/04 2017 KO 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Courtois

Azpi (c)     Luiz      Ake

Moses    Kante    Fabregas    Alonso

Willian                       Hazard

Batshuayi

Realistically i'm pretty sure Diego will start up top but after the performance i'd love Michy to get another start. Give Pedro a well earned rest ready for the Everton game. Keep Ake in the starting 11 and make sure Cahill is fully fit for the weekend game, no point rushing him back when we have more than capable cover. 

Hazard in for the Batsman or Pedro, otherwise I quite liked the team, assume Cahill is still out. I'd leave Costa on the bench for another game, just to see how much he really wants to play.

I respect Southampton, but we have a hell a lot more to play for than them. I think Conte has learned his lesson from last weekend, will kick the players on to play a real game. The FA cup win is also a huge confidence booster, Spurs is supposedly the 'bogey' type of team for us, and we passed the test.

I'd start the same team but with haz for pedro, only pedro because you can't drop willy after 2 goals, I wasn't ever a advocate for ake being ready but he was fantastic except he should have been goalside for the Kane goal , but he is honestly better than Garry at this point, of course without the experience which is a big thing granted, I think conte won't risk that at this crucial time he will pick experience, so in reality it will be the same team as always. Goes without saying, must win. They have nothing to play for and no annomosity towards us, hopefully won't turn up, this and Everton done and we can  reach a bit easier, hopefully during that time spuds will drop points. 

I would be really happy to see Bats and Ake start again, with Hazard coming in for Pedro.

Willian had a great performance and I'm hoping he will get another start since he's been substituted early!

I hate saying this but this game is certainly a must win, come on lads we got to do this! Let's see the season out on a massive high!

Southampton are a strong team, but i believe if we play a 3 5 2 we could kill the game by the end of first half. I would give a chance to Batman as if you put him with 2 top creative players in Hazard and Fabregas he can turn up. 

Courtois

Azpi (c)     Luiz      Ake

Moses    Kante    Matic     Alonso

Fabregas

Hazard        Batshuayi

I am ready for kickoff now. I want to see us come out with the same focus and intensity as Saturday from the opening whistle. I would be fine to see Ake get the start and give Cahill more time to recover.

Might not be a bad spot to give Pedro rest and start Willian - Diego - Hazard up top. I would also like to see Cesc get the start in this one.

I hope all of you headed to the Bridge this evening are in full voice. This is a big one to keep the steamroller moving towards the title. A convincing win, say 3-1 or 4-1, should put more doubt in Spurs minds.

It is a 6-match mini season for the title now. Oh for Diego to find the early season form again for these final games and bang in some goals. That would surely put us through to the title.

Come on you Chelsea!! :bluescalf::bluescalf:

Looking forward to the game and a big 3v0 win and step towards the title but will take a nervy 1v0!

On a personal note - it is my first 1st team game at the bridge in 5 years, and my 5 yr old sons first ever 1st team game (although i did take him to see the u21s last season and a stadium tour). He has been so excited about seeing a full stadium and counting down the sleeps - proud dad  :)   bring it on!

KTBFFH

I think Cahill will start, hes the vice-captain and if hes fit, he'll start which is a shame as I'd love to see Ake playing again.

However, I would maybe rest Alonso, against Utd he was too sick and against Spurs he said it himself he wasnt up to speed for a while, I'd drop Ake into LWB and rest Alonso for the Everton game.

Courtois

Azp Luiz Cahill

Moses Kante Matic Ake

Willian Costa Hazard

Subs :Begovic, Zouma, JT, Chalobah, Cesc, Pedro, Batshauyi

2 hours ago, the special one said:

Hope Willian starts, understandably didn't look happy being subbed v Spurs and deserves to start on merit.

Tibo
          Azpi - Luiz - Cahill
Moses - Kante - Fabregas - Alonso
      Willian - Diego - Hazard

Up the Chels!

Would go with that, minus Cahill. Ake has a lot of talent, he's quick and agile and I'd ike to see him carry on his momentum from the Spurs game.