• Lampard
    • Deco
    • Malouda
    • J Cole
    • Anelka
    • Drogba (Sub)
    • Kalou (Sub)
    • Ballack (Sub)

Expecting Malouda to get quite alot of votes so I went with Mikel.

i agree with that. malouda's excellent run of form continues. however, i felt Zhirkov had his best game for us so far, so that's where my vote's going.

defence was superb but i gave it to joey. Really good all round game, and his goal was of the utmost world class quality.

Im always proud to say i support this team but today i feel like im ten feet tall.

I think this is the fifth game in a row I've voted Malouda..great game from a player having a very good season and chasing down Drogs Ash and Ivan for player of the season.

Good performance from Paoulo as well, he actuall dribbled round players and got some decent Balls in first half.

Zhirkov Terry and Alex were great, Joe is getting better and what a great place to score a cheeky goal like he did today.

Cechs kicking was my main concern again and after the Villa game where he threw the ball out to some success I hope he hoofs it a bit less in future.

Many could get my vote but I actually voted for Deco. Believe that. I think he had just about his best game in a Chelsea shirt. When we were bossing it in the first half, he was at the heart of everything.

Yuri was also excellent, another who had his best game in a Chelsea shirt thus far. Terry, Alex were both immense as was Joe Cole who had his best match of the season right when it mattered.

Add into that Malouda who looked dangerous everytime he was on the ball, and you've got a pretty strong team performance. Only negative was perhaps for Paulo who was fine most of the time, but as he always has the ability to do just lets you down at the crucial moments eg bottling what should have been our second and letting Nani get around him in the buildup to the second. But in the end it didn't matter, so happy days for everyone.

Paulo Ferreira. Yes, him. He had a great performance, defensively, and going forward he was good too. Pity he missed that score.

Malouda, good as always. Terry was immense too. I also thought Zhirkov was pretty good today.

My vote is for Ferreira in recognition of the way he has filled in at both left and right back

when called upon without really looking out of place. Today was a good strong solid

performance again and I would have loved to have seen him score that chance.

Great squad player without a moan.

For me it's a straight choice between two players who have struggled for form this season. Frank Lampard and Joe Cole.

I'm gonna go for Joe because not only did he score the cheekiest goal of the year but he also chased down every ball, every tackle and was superb going forward.

Has to be Malouda who clearly is fully feeling the full effects of the brain and body transfer he had around a year ago.

Deco i thought was fantastic too, such composure. Both full backs deserve a mention too.

Apart from their goal!

Harsh Just! Goal shouldnt have stood anyway.

Paulo was solid today, just like i knew he would be. Just like he always is in important games, especially against Man Utd. Ive said it before recently and i will say it again - he hs been the best crosser of the ball at our club this year.

A fantastic squad player to have.

Malouda for me, has been world class these past few months. Clearly shows there's no need to flogg off millions on Ribery this summer.. A team effort, everyone deserves praise today. Deco, Jt & Alex, Paulo, Joey, Yuri. Take a bow lads, take a bow :D :D :D