Manager next season

Zeta

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be the Chelsea manager next season?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • José Mourinho
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Gian Franco Zola
    • Roberto DiMatteo
    • Mark Hughes
    • David Moyes
    • Dan Petrescu
    • Dennis Wise
    • Guus Poyet
    • Pep Guaridola
    • Frank Rijkaard
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Didier Deschamps
    • Steve Clarke
    • Ray Wilkins
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Fabio Capello
    • Rafael Benitez
    • Harry Redknapp
    • Marco Van Basten
    • Slaven Bilic
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • None of the above

Was bored so I thought I'd have a look at the odds on who will be our manager next season.

These were the main names that came up, so who would you prefer to see in charge next season?

Edited by BlueSkies

Carlo. No matter how the season ends for us. We need some continuity and he deserves more after the results last season. Let him have his own staff and his own players. Bring in someone like Zola or Maldini for his right hand. Let the players who are sulking and dont want to be in the squad go.

Or would you rather the "fans" get behind the team (including the manager) and give them some proper support, at the very least till the season's over. I don't think we'll get relegated so it's not that bad!

Leave this type of sh*t for the press.

If Carlo goes.

& if/when we finish 4th or higher, Jose then perhaps Hiddink.

if on the other hand we don't, I would like to see Poyet & Zola (as no 2) given a few years to build a team. Poyet seems to talk sense generally about football when I hear him on sky.

If we finish top four, then Carlo, no doubt.

Otherwise a return from either Jose or Hiddink would be nice, if we're after a fresh face then we could do a lot worse than Guardiola or Villas-Boas.

Poyet would be a joke, IMO. If we're going to go down that route we'd be far better with Butch or even Robbie Di Matteo

Ctrl+F "Ruud Gullit" and "Eddie McCreadie"

Results not found. :(

I voted for Carlo. I can imagine that we're going to be seeing a lot of change on the pitch and in personnel in the next couple of seasons, so some stability and continuity in terms of the manager would be nice.

Top 4 is a MUST......Blackpool did us a MASSIVE favour last night

So, Carlo to continue....but he needs a right hand man that will match up to Butch's criteria....Roman will make funds available again, so lets do what we can for rest of the season, regroup, spend wisely and push on....

oh, for my option as an assistant....any 1 from 3 Chelsea legends

Wisey

Di Matteo

Zola

and who voted for Rafa Benitez????????????? :tumbleweed:

Im a bit fed up with all these threads on Carlo's replacement, i think it's a bit disrespectful to the guy who gave us so much last season. Fair enough if he didn't achieve nothing like Scolari but he gave us our best season last year. So in return give the guy a break, he has worked with some of the best players of the past 15 years in world football so im sure he knows how to handle drama queens in the squad.

Let's speculate if he gets the sack and not speculate when he's still very much in the job. Our team won't perform if people are voting for the likes of Rafa Benitez for his replacement!

Im a bit fed up with all these threads on Carlo's replacement, i think it's a bit disrespectful to the guy who gave us so much last season. Fair enough if he didn't achieve nothing like Scolari but he gave us our best season last year. So in return give the guy a break, he has worked with some of the best players of the past 15 years in world football so im sure he knows how to handle drama queens in the squad.

Let's speculate if he gets the sack and not speculate when he's still very much in the job. Our team won't perform if people are voting for the likes of Rafa Benitez for his replacement!

Mate, Carlo's an option so it's not really about his replacement.