Random Rumours

Money

10 hours ago, Osgood is Good said:

Personally I believe his transfer is only a few days away, hence the reason for an extra few days off from training, and keeping his "influence", good or bad, away from the other players. 

This below from Sky:

COSTA LATEST

Sky sources understand there is no way back for Diego Costaat Chelsea.

We are told “he is finished at Chelsea for sure and has played his last game for the club”.

He wants to stay, but accepts there is no future for him at Chelsea. He fell out with Conte and Conte has had enough.

The striker’s potential transfer to Atletico Madrid is being negotiated now.

Seems crazy to be that stubborn if he wants to stay and we are finding it hard to replace what is a brilliant striker, but maybe we need a manager that's non-compromising when it comes to him being the boss.

He might have learned from what happened with Jose, who lost 2 dressing rooms that cost him his job, twice. Conte nips things the bud it seems.

I remember him talking about he would rather a player that wants to play for the team and fight for it and listens to his instructions, even if not a first choice player than a star that didn't or words to that effect.

None the less hard for me to say I don't mind losing Costa especially if he wants to stay. I guess the part I agree with is Conte has brought a god vibe and feeling to the club and I think it's important to maintain that moreso than any one player, the one things that UTD had in its success under Ferguson was an incredible team spirit and feel good factor, I think any manager who wants to last needs that. 

Edited by DonAntonio

Costa has turned his jacket before. After the catastrophy of 15-16 season Diego decided to give his all which he did.. Apart from the China-turmoil and his not so good spring he actually scored 20 in the league and led us to title.

It seems there is no turning back now and you have to appreciate Conte for not backing down... Although we have absolutely no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

Inter Milan are interested in taking Matic from us...they've been offered a slightly lesser price than that demanded from United...40m Euros against £40m...happy for him to go to Inter rather than Mourinho...

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/7/11/15949940/inter-milan-chelsea-fc-nemanja-matic-transfer-report-rumour-update

On 07/07/2017 at 18:42, Battlewhisk said:

Hello, 

I am a football agent with a very unique prospective perspective about the prospect of using 'prospective' to explain my perspective. 

I'd also like to mention that we are appalled at the recent price increases and are refusing to spend more than 35p on a packet of crisps. This might mean that we can only attract monster munch and space raiders, but consequences be damned. 

Thank you for reading my prospectus outlining my prospective perspective on Chelsea's prospects.

Hugs and kisses, 

Whiskers.

Top stuff. ::clap2::

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

4 hours ago, doctorblue said:

Inter Milan are interested in taking Matic from us...they've been offered a slightly lesser price than that demanded from United...40m Euros against £40m...happy for him to go to Inter rather than Mourinho...

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/7/11/15949940/inter-milan-chelsea-fc-nemanja-matic-transfer-report-rumour-update

Much rather see Matic go there, he suits that league more than the Prem. Slower paced, football being played on the ground more which would cover his deficiencies

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says reported Manchester United target Renato Sanches could leave on loan.

Talking during  new boy Corentin Tolisso’s presentation to the press, Rummenigge said: “He (Sanches) needs to play and that’s a reason why he could leave the club on loan this summer.”

The 19-year-old signed from Benfica for £30million last summer failed to impress in his debut season in the Bundesliga and Jose Mourinho has reportedly been keeping an eye on his situation.

He made 25 appearances last season but failed to score or assist as Bayern marched to the Bundesliga title.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed last summer that the uncertainty around Louis van Gaal’s future allowed Bayern to beat United to the signing of Sanches.

“We knew very well that Renato had a firm offer from Manchester United,” Bayern chief executive Rummenigge told Bild last year. 

17 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says reported Manchester United target Renato Sanches could leave on loan.

Talking during  new boy Corentin Tolisso’s presentation to the press, Rummenigge said: “He (Sanches) needs to play and that’s a reason why he could leave the club on loan this summer.”

The 19-year-old signed from Benfica for £30million last summer failed to impress in his debut season in the Bundesliga and Jose Mourinho has reportedly been keeping an eye on his situation.

He made 25 appearances last season but failed to score or assist as Bayern marched to the Bundesliga title.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed last summer that the uncertainty around Louis van Gaal’s future allowed Bayern to beat United to the signing of Sanches.

“We knew very well that Renato had a firm offer from Manchester United,” Bayern chief executive Rummenigge told Bild last year. 

Very possible, Sanches' agent is Mendes after all and after James to Bayern he'll need another way to get cash quick.

1 minute ago, RMCM said:

I'd absolutely take Sanches on loan, it's risk free, with potential for him to be an incredible asset for us this season. If he flops he goes back to bayern.

I'm torn with this. A 1yr loan deal with option to buy would be good but at the same time would kill any chances of prospective youth from the academy

4 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Gary Neville on Sky has given an interview extolling the benefits of Matic for United...keep selling him Gary so we get a better price from Inter...

Which will also drive the price for Perisic higher :biggrin:

8 hours ago, doctorblue said:

What a great way to piss many off Manyoo, sell Matic or P/ex for Perisic, who i highly rate..

8 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

So, this week we could potentially confirm Bakayoko, Danilo and Morata. Would be a great week.

The pessimist in me says we will only get Bakayoko confirmed this week.

Maybe Danilo is the next signing. Bakayoko has been going on for a month and a half while the Morata/Belotti transfer has only begun resurfacing.

Big money transfers being completed so soon are something I haven't seen or expect from Marina & co.

30m signings are her forte at this point

Edited by Deino