So, I won a competition...

Ruh Buh Juh

I registered at 188bet ages ago (through the promo on this site I think actually!) and I picked Chelsea as my favourite team, obviously. I got a phone call today from a random number, saying they were from 188Bet and that I'd won a training day at Cobham, where I get to train with some coaches and meet the players!

I was a bit dubious and said no originally. But I immediately rang the 188Bet official number to see whether it was legit or not. Turns it, IT IS REAL.

I'M GOING TO COBHAM ON THURSDAY TO TRAIN WITH SOME COACHES AND MEET THE SQUAD AND MANAGERS. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT. I'LL USE A PICTURE INSTEAD.

lilD3.gif

Is there anyway we can make use this as a way of getting someone from the club on here for a question and answer session? Just mention your on this site to someone official and start begging.

Super news Ruh Buh Juh - couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke! I look forward to reading a detailed account of your day (but no grammar mistakes, please!!) :laugh2:

You ba*tard!

Only kidding. Congratulations to you. Must say I'm not a little jealous.

Hope you get to meet loads of players and have a great time. Make sure to take some pictures and post them here. Perhaps you can get Lampard to make a sexy pose for Gem ;)

Is there anyway we can make use this as a way of getting someone from the club on here for a question and answer session? Just mention your on this site to someone official and start begging.

I'll bare that in mind. It would be cool to have just a thread that lasts about an hour with someone answering question.