Wolves vs Chelsea | 2 Jan | KO 1500 Hrs GMT

We need to watch out for Fletcher, he's in good form. Serious sense of deja-vu..didn't we follow up a rubbish performance at home to Villa with a loss at Molineux this time last year? But anyway, if the players aren't hurt and going out with a point to prove then they never will do. COYB

would love a midfield of Romeu, Ramires and Mceachran, up front Torres Studge Mata, on bench Lalkovich and Kakuta, its time our "senior" players realise that if they dont play well we have a manager in charge who will put the youngsters in.

Ive said it before i would rather lose a game with 11 youth players on the pitch giving it 110% than a crappy draw with 11 "superstars".

C'mon Chelsea!!! would love Torres to bag a hattrick!!

304054_Champions_League_Team.jpg

Dare we dream?

Torres should be banned from leaving the box under any circumstances. Even if he's offside. We should hire somebody to sit by the linesman with a paintball gun to shoot him if he tries to cross that line. Maybe Ashley can make himself more useful here.

For f**k sake start Josh. Even if he sucks in training he can't possibly make things worse.

Mata gets to play as a direct winger ala Valencia.

Play with some pride.

Edited by Castiel

I cant even hazard a guess at this one, I know they did Chelsea 3 - 1 was it last season or the one before. One factor is they will be up for it

they have the annoying pikey Hunt, Fletcher is a threat, Jarvis is a great wide player and we just spanked them so revenge will be on their mind.

Team selection aside, it's going to be down to how much our players want to perform and play for the shirt, something that's been missing except for

3 recent games - Valencia, City & Spurs.

Doesn't matter any way unless there's a complete reversal of form & fortune its most likely Chelsea & the dippers fighting for 5th place now, cant see Arsenal dropping away and the dippers luckily are just as inconsistent as Chelsea. Does 6th place even get into Europe ?

Another draw is most likely I think, hope I'm proved wrong by Chelsea.

Play with some pride.

This. Win or lose, the lads need to give it their all as does the manager. A loss can be stomached a lot more if 100% is given during the match. Show people that it's an honour to wear that kit and our patch!

They are in decent form, gk is saving everything right now. Changes must be made at our end, hopefully attitude on top of personnel. Youth should play some parts in a season, and this is the perfect team. Our young guys already played 2 epl sides in the carling cup, no reason the can't step up today. A new year, new start, we can only get better.

They are in decent form, gk is saving everything right now. Changes must be made at our end, hopefully attitude on top of personnel. Youth should play some parts in a season, and this is the perfect team. Our young guys already played 2 epl sides in the carling cup, no reason the can't step up today. A new year, new start, we can only get better.

Or a lot lot worse.

Lets be honest, if we cant beat Wolves they all need to take a long look at themselves, or go to a sunday league team

Wolves have some utter useless c**ts like Henry on payroll who can't actually play football and is only there to take bookings.

WE ARE CHELSEA.

AVB SORT IT OUT OR GET OUT!

Edited by Zola

I'd like something radical so

..................Cech

.........Luiz.....JT.....Ash

................Romeu

Bossy.....Ramires..... Merreiles

.............Mata

......Sturridge...Torres

As much as i like a DM,it shows a team you want to defend,so play a 3 with him in front,you cannot attack or be attacked on both flanks at the same time,an energetic mid 3 and creative top 3 with torres playing like a striker,As Shearer said "showing your manager your no 9" more often than he does