yorkleyblue

Ok, so AVB is in Glasgow today - Bloke from work was sat near him on the plane from Heathrow and has emailed me a picture of the two of them.

Come on Shed-end conspiracy theorists, let's be 'aving you! What's going on????

My first thought is that he's gone up to give Burley a seeing to!

Bloke at work says he's a really nice and charming man, all unassuming and pleasant, even to plebs, and wasn't travelling first class either :)

What does that all mean? The club's finances are buggered!.

Actually he'd heard from Moi that Scottish lassies are a good shag

Never having shagged a Scots lassie myself, I am not best placed to enlighten you on this, Tim W. But I'm sure Bigjockknew knew- if only he were still here!

Never having shagged a Scots lassie myself, I am not best placed to enlighten you on this, Tim W. But I'm sure Bigjockknew knew- if only he were still here!

Ha! "Big Jock Knew", well played Moi although as I understand it wasnt exactly "wee lasses" Big Jock was interested in......As for what AVB was doing in Glasgow he's actually back at mine, beer in one hand in and a fat blunt in the other, he's now suggesting we get some powder???? The mans a maniac!

What did the Fail say to put a negative spin on this?

Let me try to imagine...

"What's he doing buggering around in Scotland? He should be slaving away making his terrible club better. And he better not take any holidays either, 'cause we'll be watching."

Well I can confirm that I for one am very wrathful over him daring to not spend 24 hours at the club, how bloody dare he have a life away from the trianing ground.

Well I can confirm that I for one am very wrathful over him daring to not spend 24 hours at the club, how bloody dare he have a life away from the trianing ground.

dkw clearly stands for Dire Kneecapping Wrath!

Was going to respond to that but they wanted to take far to many liberties with the registration. But if I had this is what I drafted:

"Wrath? What are you blathering on about? He's allowed to do other things other than take training sessions. That's what you have a coaching staff for. If your editor goes out for the day your readership doesn't sweat about the paper getting written or published does it?

What a load of old garbage you're writing here. No wonder the traditional media is on the slide..."