Jose Mourinho chants

mclovin83

Second home game in a row that I have heard the Mourinho chants and both times it has made me cringe.

Regardless of what you think of AVB and weather you want rid I just find the singing of a Managers name who left 4 years ago and is currently the Manager of Real Madrid a bit pathetic and to be honest a bit embarrassing.

I love Jose, always have and I was truly devastated when he left but singing his name now really is pointless, he is the Manager of Real Madrid in another league, what is singing his name going to achieve apart from confirming to the current CHELSEA manager and players that his own fans have no faith in him. This could of course also be figured out by the boos that ring around the ground when we don't win, but don't get me started there.

Now I am sure people will say this is the fans way of telling Roman to go and get their man etc but I really think that is a pipe dream, one that is best kept in imagination land. I don't think Jose is coming back to Chelsea and I actually wouldn't choose him to, that is my own personal opinion and everyone will have their own view on that but regradless of that I really find the singing of a Managers name who has been gone for years and currently in employment at another club in another league in another country truly pathetic. Quite ironic that this chant was the loudest of the day today as well, not that it had much competition.

Toe curlingly cringeworthy for me.

Before you start critising Chelsea fans mate you want to actually goes to games.

If you were at the game today you must have been in the Brummie end because that's where the chanting comes from.

As for Away games this season there is nothing but support for AVB and Torres in particular.

Opposing fans wind Chelsea up, more than ever, yes the muppets in the East Stand may boo at the final whistle and if you had seen Gourlay and Buck's attitude at the end of the game it's clear there is a lack of faith in AVB

As for Jose, yes he is probably the only manager out there who can get us back to where we belong, but even he will struggle with this lot.

I'm going to Napoli on Tuesday - do my a favour fine tune your Tv and listen for the broken Italian chants of Jose Mourinho !

I am a season ticket holder in the MHL mate and have been going since 94 so I can assure u I go to games.

I agree our support for Torres has been very good, not criticising that or our home or away support as a whole, just the singing of Jose Mourinhos name and find it frustrating that the loudest chant of the day was in essense a negative one.

And I wasn't at the game today so if u say it was coming from the away end then I will have to take your word for it but against United by the end of the game the Mourinho chant 100% came from the Matthew Harding, it was all around me clear as day, it's a fact so I would be very surprised if it was not the home fans today.

And I wasn't at the game today so if u say it was coming from the away end then I will have to take your word for it but against United by the end of the game the Mourinho chant 100% came from the Matthew Harding, it was all around me clear as day, it's a fact so I would be very surprised if it was not the home fans today.

At what time did the MHL sing it ?

When United levelled at 3-3 the Salford Reds mocked the Shed End with 'Bring back Mourinho'

You could tell it was them chanting because of them stupid accents. Gourlays behaviour was disgusting, hope he leaves.

What did he do? All I saw was he looked pretty annoyed, which is hardly surprising seeing as we're sh*t every week..

You could tell it was them chanting because of them stupid accents. Gourlays behaviour was disgusting, hope he leaves.

I don't really trust the high management at Chelsea either. Roman gets the blame for the ridiculous decisions we've made over the years but he isn't sitting in that office all day making the decisions. We should steal Levy from Spurs!

I don't really trust the high management at Chelsea either. Roman gets the blame for the ridiculous decisions we've made over the years but he isn't sitting in that office all day making the decisions. We should steal Levy from Spurs!

Exactly, I don't think Roman is at fault either.He gets the blame for the twats he employs at the top.

I don't really trust the high management at Chelsea either. Roman gets the blame for the ridiculous decisions we've made over the years but he isn't sitting in that office all day making the decisions.

Yes. Wilkin's termination being I suppose the prime example. And Gourley should be setting a better example/have a little more discretion in yabbering his displeasure to all and sundry during matches.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1024100/jose-mourinho-urges-chelsea-and-inter-fans-to-back-coaches-?cc=5739

Guess nobody told all the press & Jose Mourinho himself that it was the Brummie fans singing Mourinhos name at the game yesterday if that really is the case, lol.

But he is talking sense never the less.....

Indeed. His body language left little to the imagination and it was only confirmed when he and Buck stood up in Roman's box and started singing "bring back the Special One".

Indeed. His body language left little to the imagination and it was only confirmed when he and Buck stood up in Roman's box and started singing "bring back the Special One".

I thought it was when he opened his jacket to show the "I heart Jose" t-shirt he was wearing that gave it away.

Perhaps Brum started it and we just went along.

I don't personally think it matters much. I remember Avram having it chanted at him when he bought Kalou on when 1-0 down against Arsenal at the Bridge some years back. Kalou set up both goals and we won 2-1.

I personally think it is likely enough that Jose is manager here next season. Then we can chant it all we like.