Balotelli could be our Cantona

Star

Given his latest bust up with Mancini and his off pitch maverick attitude I believe comparisons of a young Cantona are clear to be seen.

A class act as in the Euro's for Italy proved and game time at City so limited yet with minimal outbursts or complaints make him a squad player with explosive and un tapped talent to succeed with years ahead of him and time to mature.

It could be a marriage in royal if not sky blue !

would be happy to have him here. dont think he'l be allowed to move to another english club though. with pato and robinho leaving milan I cam see him ending up there as he has stated numerous times we wants to play for the club he supported as a boy.

Personally I hate that man from him stamping on people to he's sulking when things dont go he's way. He earns millions and cant even f**king smile while doing a job everyone on this fourm would kill for. He's everything that puts me off mordern day footballers. Horrible horrible attitude. Thats just my view on him.

Archived