A glimmer of hope RE: FSW...

It_Dont_Mata

Spanish newspaper Marca is today reporting that, after a recent poll of Real Madrid fans 21.4% of them would like to see FSW take over at the end of the season - he came out as the favourite!

It also reports that Real Madrid fans are become increasingly distressed and annoyed at Mourinho's antics.

Lets hope that when José gets the nudge at the end of the season the Real Madrid board listen to their fans and approach FSW. Then lets pray that Abramovich swallows his pride (Snowball. Hell.) and invites Mourinho back for round 2. THEN, lets hope that FSW's first signing at Madrid is Torres.

But the main thing is just to shift that fat c*nt on!

you would have to question rafa's sanity to go to another jose club...ok by his standards, jose not done as well at real as at chelsea and inter, but then he's up against barca...still did the business last season with records galore in winning la liga...but fsw has been shown up as being below par in comparison before and he must be mad to try it again...mind you he's a nutter to think he can win over chelsea fans so I say go for it rafa...this is the only thing where you will have my full support :good2:   

Jesus, the Madrid fans must be absolutely clueless muppets

Yeah they really are. I can't stand them to be honest, what team has a worst signing of the season vote ? Fans of Real are some of the most ungrateful fans i have ever seen.

Let's do a straight swap, they can have Benitez we will take Mourinho.

You would be gutted if Benitez went to Madrid and Jose came home to The Bridge? How can you be a Chelsea fan and post that?

Shame on Coco! He has clearly lost his marbles. Thank goodness you are here to help him look for them!  :beatdeadhorse:

Love it when new posters come on the board and start questioning if we're 'real' fans. 

They don't realise the whole of the Shed End is a gigantic spoof, that there are only actually about a dozen real members who play lots of roles, squabble with each other/themselves, flirt with each other/themselves and invent Daily Mail articles to post.

Or are we all a figment of Loz's imagination?

They don't realise the whole of the Shed End is a gigantic spoof, that there are only actually about a dozen real members who play lots of roles, squabble with each other/themselves, flirt with each other/themselves and invent Daily Mail articles to post.

Or are we all a figment of Loz's imagination?

Then Loz has a very strange imagination :biggrin:

Archived