Brazil v Russia at The Bridge

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 2 months later...

Guest RFC_CFC

I thought that game was on tonight... :face_palm:    :blush2::biggrin:

You missed a cracker mate, one of the best games I have seen this season tbh.

You missed a cracker mate, one of the best games I have seen this season tbh.

I would say is possibly the greatest game of football ever. I would Hate to have missed it by getting the day wrong or something.........

It was a great game, Oscar and Balotelli's goals were sweet.

Totally agree fantastic game between the two most successful world cup sides in history. Think italy was giving brazil a warning for next years world cup as they dont normally take friendlies that seriously. Oscars goal was just sublime the speed of the breakaway and finish was unreal. By the way anyone else think capello and roman may share a bottle of wine after the game and discuss rafas replacement?