Man City V Chelsea (PL) 24/02/13 KO 13:30 GMT

Lad

Oi! lads!
It's nice i found a place to talk about my beloved Blues!
I saw, that there's no thread about the upcoming fixture against M. City, so here it is.
Maybe it's to early of course, but anyway, mods are welcome to correct it if there's any problem.

Any prediction about Etihad's game?
I guess Torres will be again in first eleven, keeping Ba out. At least in the kick off!
The problem is that if we don't win, Bale can take on his shoulders the Spurs against WHU.
And they're just one point behind us!

COYB!

Ba is 100% to start Ba any injuries.     

Torres will start against Prague. 

I reckon we will win. Don't ask me why, I just have a good feeling about the game. 

I get those from time to time.

Then I remember we have FSW in charge of matters and that good feeling just oozes away...........................

Guest RFC_CFC

City struggle against decent sides at home (Liverpool, United, Arsenal ect.)

We in theory should give them problems but I'm just not confident that we are consistant enough to go there and get a win.

Ba, Hazard, Mata and Lamps all need to start and be on top form for us to achieve our goal.

City have Kompany returning & no midweek game, with their fire power up front vs Torres there can only be 1 outcome, reckon CFC will be very lucky to nick anything from this fixture especially as the tactically inpet FSW will have no clue how to go about beating Mancini

Lets face it we know the game plan, there isnt one, whatever the score FSW will have the super sub Yossi come on at 70 and do nothing, then Ba will get 5 mins at the end.....

City really have nothing else to play for.  Our midfield may be technically better all round but somewhat lightweight and that's where we will lose this game.  With Torres(despite playing Thursday) up front not expecting much on terms of attack unless FSW has some balls and plays both Ba and Torres together.  Sorry guys have to go for a City win and us dropping to 4th by the end of the day.

I fear spurs will be 2 points in front of us and arsenal 2 behind by end of weekends fixtures. What a mess

Credit where it is due with AVB he has picked himself up from the mess that was his time at Chelsea and is showing at Spurs that he is very much a competent manager.  

I think he's actually happy, looking back. There he could finally buy the guys he wanted, and play the ones he wanted.

Im going to the game and always usually get abit more optimistic when attending... but yes with FSW 'in charge' I think we are going to struggle to even draw.  

On the AVB note, how can you not be happier than at Chelsea with a mess of a hierarchy?

This season should have been a honeymoon season. Hierarchy should have came out surrported Di Matteo and explain there is going to be changes. I have never felt so disattached from the club i love. Still spend £53 for an away ticket though... :face_palm:

Im going to the game and always usually get abit more optimistic when attending... but yes with FSW 'in charge' I think we are going to struggle to even draw.  

On the AVB note, how can you not be happier than at Chelsea with a mess of a hierarchy?

This season should have been a honeymoon season. Hierarchy should have came out surrported Di Matteo and explain there is going to be changes. I have never felt so disattached from the club i love. Still spend £53 for an away ticket though... :face_palm:

Your lack of respect is astounding, Sir.

Sort your life out. Get off the booze. Give the wife some cash and take her shopping.

If you're single, it wouldn't surprise me.

I just find it bizarre that the media is desperate to see Chelsea fans accept Benitez, the media loves their underdogs don't they?

Fact is we NEVER will accept him, NEVER.

Hoping for a draw at Manchester, they may be 'weakend' but they're still a very good side.

I just find it bizarre that the media is desperate to see Chelsea fans accept Benitez, the media loves their underdogs don't they?

He's not an underdog, he's a remarkably well-paid man who has been hired for a short period of time to make an extremely talented team underachieve. However Benitez whinges so much that he gives off the false impression of being an underdog - a talent mastered during his years on Merseyside no doubt!

Fact is we NEVER will accept him, NEVER.

Hoping for a draw at Manchester, they may be 'weakend' but they're still a very good side.

How in gods name do the media want us to believe Rafa is liked by the fans? Are you kidding me?

ESPN have just had a guy spouting absolutely dog sh*t against him for the last 2 hours.

How in gods name do the media want us to believe Rafa is liked by the fans? Are you kidding me?

ESPN have just had a guy spouting absolutely dog sh*t against him for the last 2 hours.

You must be the only 'fan' enjoying his time at Chelsea.

I dont know how anyone can stick up for him after he wanted Gareth Barry instead of Alonso at Liverpool. Let alone f**k up this season for the team we love. 'Tactical genius' HAHAHA

Archived