Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Where will Madrid even play him?

Not sure.

He's a downgrade on both Bale and Ronaldo so he wont get on the wings.

In the middle they would need to sell James/Isco to make room.

Ideally Madrid will swap him with Bale, that's fantasy stuff though.

So everyone who wants him gone who will you replace him ?

Someone who will put in the effort and not chuck it when things are not going our way.

For the £50-60 odd million we would get 2 players of a high standard.

Guys like Gotze, Isco, Reus and so on will be high on a few's transfer targets.

Hazard when interested is a gem, but he's clearly not interested and has played w**k all season. We can't keep paying him a superstars wage while his value plummets.

So everyone who wants him gone who will you replace him ?

That's a big question. Do you replace him like-for-like? Or is Conte likely to play a different formation and does Hazard even fit that? If it's 352 then perhaps no, definitely not as a winger. In a 442/424 is he really as effective? I don't know.

But for me the biggest question is whether the money we'd get for him would be better spent on rebuilding the spine of the team. That's where we're lacking in my opinion.

The other possibility is to promote from within and that means looking at the likes of Kenedy, Musonda and Brown. They might not be ready to replace him in the first XI, but as back-ups for Pedro and Willian they might be an option.

I've seen you call us fickle and that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But the guy came back overweight, has been poor all season, has talked about other clubs and looks disinterested at times. The same sort of things could be said of Costa but the guy has knuckled down and fought for this club. That's what people want and when it's not there, you lose the fans who fork over the money every week pretty quickly.

Someone who will put in the effort and not chuck it when things are not going our way.

High standard players at 30mil apiece?. Surely not the Gotze, Isco and Reus you suggestion.

High standard players at 30mil apiece?. Surely not the Gotze, Isco and Reus you suggestion.

High standard players at 30mil apiece?. Surely not the Gotze, Isco and Reus you suggested Edited by lesblues

Guest Sindre

Musonda has been great for Betis. Wouldn't mind it if we had him and Kenedy for the left winger position.

Anyone who gives a damn will do actually.

Musonda has been great for Betis. Wouldn't mind it if we had him and Kenedy for the left winger position.

Anyone who gives a damn will do actually.

Would prefer traore on rw and musonda through centre, willian on left. I do think kenedy is very erratic at times. Needs more time to develop. Saying that so does musonda.

The targets mentioned will be out of our reach with CL because we would have to throw extra mnoney at them to interest them i think after watching Musonda he would be the ideal replacement if we do sell which i still believe Roman wont saction and Conte. And if he stays i would add Musonda to the first team even though am a fan i would sell Oscar to Juventus. We need to clear out the squad make it trim 24/25 Max in the squad 2 player for each postion and preferable a youth player as backup so they can get game time.

Conte may just be the guy who plays the kids as his philosphy is simple if you are good enough age doesnt matter.

Edited by Brutos

Leicester and spurs could win the league this season and take a look at their squads. On paper they shouldn't be anywhere near 1st place (well maybe spurs around top4) with those players. I think the next two seasons may be difficult with pep coming in, but we can certainly make top 3 next season with a few good buys.

Yeah I seen your first 4 posts...

We got Costa and Cesc for that kind of money.

Oh you should know how the site's server can be at times, been here longer than I am. Wow, bargains like Cesc/Costa happen every window, I wonder what our negotiators were doing last two windows... Edited by lesblues

I wouldn't allow him to leave to be honest, unless someone is willing to pay silly money for him. 50million likely won't get us a quality replacement anyway. If it's a form dip or related to injuries or whatever he should be back on top next season. If the reason for his trash performances is him not wanting to be here anymore we should just punish him and keep him here.

Oh you should know how the site's server can be at times, been here longer than I am. Wow, bargains like Cesc/Costa happen every window, I wonder what our negotiators were doing last two windows...

Singing players like Papa and Hector.