• Ramires
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Oscar
    • Torres
    • Moses
    • Benayoun
    • Lampard

Thought Ramires and Mikel bossed the middle in the first half but Mikel in particular faded in the second half. Ivan and Luiz both did well but MOTM has to be Hazard who looked more and more lively and dangerous as the game went on. Only a complete mindless, clueless cretin would have taken him off early and left on Torres.

Where did the match thread go?

I'd presume the Mods pulled it because of the offensive remarks made by Hazard-a-guess. I reported them, I don't know if anyone else did but would be surprised and disappointed if they didn't.

In my experience of forums it's often easier to pull the whole thread, go through the nasty comments at leisure and without risk of more being added and then return the thread to the public arena when all the necessary adjustments have been made. I hope that will be the case here as it would be a pity to lose the entire discussion because of the behaviour of one individual.

Hazard for me, every time he picked up the ball he looked like he would create something.He is so hard to tackle when he is dribbling.

Oh I know, he dribbled the ball out of defence a few times and it was almost camera tricks the way he was able to dance with the ball at full pace, he is unreal - subbed, does bale get subbed like that??

Oh I know, he dribbled the ball out of defence a few times and it was almost camera tricks the way he was able to dance with the ball at full pace, he is unreal - subbed, does bale get subbed like that??

I know they was one bit in the 2nd half he was in right corner and managed to dribble his way out a really tight situation with like 3-4 players around, fantastic.Subbing him was silly agreed if any of the 3 amigos should of been subbed he would of been the last one.Why did Alan Smith give Mata MOTM? thought Mata had a very quiet game.

Hazard for looking to make things happen, Ivan for looking at stopping them making things happen...close call but I'll give it to Hazard who was prevented from making the difference by the Interim.