There's only one Luis Suarez...thread

Backbiter

Another despicable foul from Suarez not seen by the officials. Very similar to the two v Everton (Mirallas and Distin). How does he get away with it?

Gifs:

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/11...rpool-gif.html

He got away with a punch late on Ivan late last season, too: No action taken

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/suarez-322...l#post11614070

And there was this kick v Spuds:

http://i.minus.com/ibz2dg0uThuYMd.gif

And he got away with this gouge in the same match:

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn....pMCIAEQDtz.jpg

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/u...-126958242.jpg

Beggars belief. Ivan got a three match ban for his punch on Maloney last season, which was fair enough, so why doesn't this dirty bar steward get sanctioned?

It's got to be because he plays for Liverpool. Remember that Steven Gerrard got caught on camera attacking a DJ in a nightclub and got away scot free - and the FA didn't even investigate the case, the corrupt c*nts. And of course, Gerrard has got away with numerous incidents on the pitch over the years, there has always seemed to be one rule for the likes of Liverpool & Man.Utd, and another rule for the rest of us.

It's got to be because he plays for Liverpool. Remember that Steven Gerrard got caught on camera attacking a DJ in a nightclub and got away scot free - and the FA didn't even investigate the case, the corrupt c*nts. And of course, Gerrard has got away with numerous incidents on the pitch over the years, there has always seemed to be one rule for the likes of Liverpool & Man.Utd, and another rule for the rest of us.

Can i change that slightly....One rule for everyone else and one rule for us

Watching the game v West Brom and seeing Moses (I think it was) being bundled over for a blatant penalty which the referee completely ignores... I couldn't help thinking that, in the light of the Clattenburg incident, we're going to be getting even fewer favours than usual from the referees from now own.

I don't think its fair to say Suarez is in any way favoured. The guy is constantly vilified and the officials wont give him anything because of his diving reputation (all of this is rightly so). I'm sure the refs would love some more reasons to sh*t on Suarez and probably regret missing the incidents you highlighted.

I don't think its fair to say Suarez is in any way favoured. The guy is constantly vilified and the officials wont give him anything because of his diving reputation (all of this is rightly so). I'm sure the refs would love some more reasons to sh*t on Suarez and probably regret missing the incidents you highlighted.

What I don't get is why the FA don't punish the offences the refs keep missing. They have every right to do this, as the Ivanovic incident last season proved.

What I don't get is why the FA don't punish the offences the refs keep missing. They have every right to do this, as the Ivanovic incident last season proved.

It doesn't help when a supposed top ref like Howard Webb reviews van Persie's elbow on Cabaye and does not consider it to be an act of violent conduct. That was the same week the FA decided not to punish stamps by Huth and Tiote. The FA are weak and spineless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not normally in the business of defending Suarez but this ia being blown out of all proportion. He dived and admitted it, somehow that appears to be worse than diving and denying it. Until the football powers that be get their act together and hand out three match bans for diving it is never going to go away. No point anyone being holier than thou and focusing on Suarez in isolation.

Not normally in the business of defending Suarez but this ia being blown out of all proportion. He dived and admitted it, somehow that appears to be worse than diving and denying it. Until the football powers that be get their act together and hand out three match bans for diving it is never going to go away. No point anyone being holier than thou and focusing on Suarez in isolation.

Our whole season pivoted on the red card unfairly branded on Torres, the red card stuck even though replays showed contact. It's down to players like Suarez and Bale constantly duping the officials with their turf gymnastics that we are now in a situation where simulating a foul is punished heavily on the pitch, but is nonexsistant off the pitch.

There`s dives, then there`s DIVES loz. That one against Stoke was unbelievably bad, and as blatant as they come. Though I agree it needs to come from the authorties to stop the cheating that is slowly but surely putting me right of football.

No denying it was terrible although as an act of cheating there are plenty to rival it. My point is more that I don't understand why the act of admitting it merits this level of coverage. It isn't as if anyone actually needed him to admit it to be convinced it was a dive! Well apart from Brendan Rodgers!

I think with it being Suarez it is just one more incident in a long line of them. I would love to see the FA come out and empower their refs, pick a month and say they will ref to rule, as it where. Any cheating at all, whether its diving, slight shirt pulls, hand balls etc will be carded, zero tolerance. Would be fun.

I think with it being Suarez it is just one more incident in a long line of them. I would love to see the FA come out and empower their refs, pick a month and say they will ref to rule, as it where. Any cheating at all, whether its diving, slight shirt pulls, hand balls etc will be carded, zero tolerance. Would be fun.

Not too sure about that one, this kind of thing always happens during corners and set pieces.

• 1 month later...

Time to ask the question again. How the f**k does Suarez get away with it. As the following clip shows, he not only dives, he deliberately takes people out. Not only does he deliberately take people out, but having taken out an opposition player, the then throws himself to the ground, feigning injury. This is what Liverpool fans are defending. Suarez doesn't dive they well tell you. He's an honest footballer, says Dailglish. Watch and wonder at the never ending delusion of the red half of Merseyside:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50

Archived