Things about last season that you won't miss?.

alan'82

A few things that I won't miss about last season.........

1.The fsw wearing the club crest.

2.Wigan's Dave Whelan saying 'Roberto' every 5 feckin minutes during interviews.

3.Arsene Wenger & his coat making him look like football's first full sized human novelty condom.

4.Dwayne Dibley/Luis Suarez.

5.Benitez looking like he was about to starch his pants at Anusfield when he heard 'you'll Never walk alone'. 

6.Conciding 2 goal leads.

7.Goalkeepers who insist on punching the ball clear instead of trying to catch it.

8.Yossi Benayoun.

9.People who come on forums making list complaining about things.

10.Err......fnuck!.

A few things that I won't miss about last season.........

1.The fsw wearing the club crest.

2.Wigan's Dave Whelan saying 'Roberto' every 5 feckin minutes during interviews.

3.Arsene Wenger & his coat making him look like football's first full sized human novelty condom.

4.Dwayne Dibley/Luis Suarez.

5.Benitez looking like he was about to starch his pants at Anusfield when he heard 'you'll Never walk alone'. 

6.Conciding 2 goal leads.

7.Goalkeepers who insist on punching the ball clear instead of trying to catch it.

8.Yossi Benayoun.

9.People who come on forums making list complaining about things.

10.Err......fnuck!.

Many of those things will return next season :biggrin:

Jamie Caragher 

Unfortunately we'll have to put up with him on Sky, although he probably won't bother us too much with what he says since we won't have the first f**king idea what he's saying.

Another thing to add to the list would be Fergie.

Unfortunately we'll have to put up with him on Sky, although he probably won't bother us too much with what he says since we won't have the first f**king idea what he's saying.

Another thing to add to the list would be Fergie.

Well you know...

You know...

You know...

You know.

Seriously, EVERY SECOND SENTENCE!

Every other chant being Sloop John B... not that it is necessarily going to disappear.

I've just sat here, quite sadly, and gone through the entire song in my head and I can't think of a chant that follows the tune? What am I missing?!

I've just sat here, quite sadly, and gone through the entire song in my head and I can't think of a chant that follows the tune? What am I missing?!

I think it's something something something I want to go home - football fans aren't much when it comes to singing in tune it seems...

Also I don't know the song very well, I wouldn't have connected the two either - just the name I heard others giving the chant

I think it's something something something I want to go home - football fans aren't much when it comes to singing in tune it seems...

Also I don't know the song very well, I wouldn't have connected the two either - just the name I heard others giving the chant

"He scores when he wants..."

"We know what you are, we know what you are, Anton Ferdinand, we know what you are"

"He's taking a sh*t, he's taking a shiiiit, Jason Puncheon, he's taking a sh*t"

Every other chant being Sloop John B... not that it is necessarily going to disappear.

It does get annoying, but unfortunatley at home games its the only song that everyone seems to join in with. 

1.QPR c**ts.(But sadly replaced with Crystal Palace c**ts,who all wear black and let off flares)

2.Carjacker(Hope Sky have a translator and subtitles lined up)

3.FSW.

4.The media w**kfest over the 'Big Manchester clubs'

Something I am not looking forward to is Ian Holloway. He plays victim too often and is overly emotional. The love-in he has with the media also annoys me. But at least I won't have to hear him complain about Watford's loan signings or media attention on Wilfred Zaha. 

Archived