Mario Balotelli

BelgradeCFC
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Can we call you "Agent Slawth" ? 

Depends on what type of agent, I would like you to be thinking of me as one of those James Bond Jason Statham types of agents but I guess that's just wishful thinking right?

Guest RFC_CFC

The thought of Balotelli playing here next season fills me with a lot more excitement than Costa, Mandzukic or even Cavani.

He clearly has that something special.

Cavanni is the finished article so I'd be far more excited if he came rather than some stroppy moody Balotelli.

He's scored far more goals this season than Balotelli I know that....

kevin phillips was top scorer one season, didnt make him the best striker. My point was more aimed at the ironic point you that you would pick Costa over balotelli because of his attitude.

Diego costa's attitude, especially in big games is worse than balotelli's. Stats arent the be all and end all, especially when using a sample size of less than a season.

I would be so happy if we got him. He's probably the #1 target for me over Costa and if we got him it would be amazing. Torres as a part of the deal would definitely help both teams. Eto'o and Ba are both better players for us than him imo so how would he get any playing time with Lukaku and Balotelli here next season?

Hope to have a Balotelli Chelsea jersey next season.

I would be so happy if we got him. He's probably the #1 target for me over Costa and if we got him it would be amazing. Torres as a part of the deal would definitely help both teams. Eto'o and Ba are both better players for us than him imo so how would he get any playing time with Lukaku and Balotelli here next season?

Hope to have a Balotelli Chelsea jersey next season.

Agree. Mario Lukaku would be a great strike force: finesse and strength

Not to beat a dead horse, athleti are building a team around costa. Cavani is too much of a team player and knows his starting role up front (when ibra leaves) is his any day now. No way even if saurez and co miss out on cl football would they let another striker leave to cfc ie. Torres.

speaking of- If we have given Torres this long we could at least give lukaku two full seasons in the first team. If we add balotelli or another striker of the like, romelu will develop under JM. Look at how much better of a player hazard, Iva, JT, Dave have become under his guidance. If that were to apply to them surely it would to Mario Lukaku! ;{D

Cavanni is the finished article so I'd be far more excited if he came rather than some stroppy moody Balotelli.

Yeah, I'd obviously take Cavani over him, but since he's not much of a realistic option anymore, I'd be super excited if we got Balo.

Yeah he's quality, Ballotelli disappears far too often, also I know Costa's not exactly a golden boy but Ballotelli does far to much iff the field crap that we just don't need.

Both Balotelli and Costa would be more trouble than they are worth. Balotelli for off the field troubles and Costa for on the field troubles.

Ping Pong row?!

Who do you think we should be in for then mate?

At this point i really have no idea. The strikers i do want us to sign just aren't available and some of the strikers that may be available i don't really rate. The ones i did want was Lewandowski or Falcao, but i knew Lewandowski was going to Bayern and Falcao has a serious knee injury which has now really put me off him. I never used to rate Cavani that highly but after watching him a lot more i think he would be a perfect fit for us, but PSG are never going to sell him to us so we may as well just forget about going for him.

I honestly don't know who we will sign when the transfer window opens and i wouldn't be surprised if we all feel underwhelmed by whoever we do sign.

The thing that bugs me is that we shouldn't even be in this position. Whoever made the decision to sell Sturridge made a stupid error which we are still paying for now. I could even go a bit further back and say the decision to sign Torres over Aguero was another error that we are still paying for.

+ Pretty decent striker when he's on-form.

+ Largely better than what we currently have.

+ Has experience in the premier league.

- When he's not on form he frequently throws strops.

- Lukaku is back next season.

- Was more-or-less hounded out of England by the media during his time at City, he made that clear from his parting-shot comments.

Heck of a gamble but provided we miss out on Cavani and Costa, who else is there?

Falcao is a disaster waiting to happen now his knee is crocked.

+ Pretty decent striker when he's on-form.

+ Largely better than what we currently have.

+ Has experience in the premier league.

- When he's not on form he frequently throws strops.

- Lukaku is back next season.

- Was more-or-less hounded out of England by the media during his time at City, he made that clear from his parting-shot comments.

Heck of a gamble but provided we miss out on Cavani and Costa, who else is there?

Falcao is a disaster waiting to happen now his knee is crocked.

Costa would be an equaly big disaster, he is far from impressive... watching him and his goals reminds me a lot of watching kezman at PSV

I would say a big no to Mario,he is a kid who has all the tools to become a top striker but has an empty head.He doesn't have self control and he gets in fights with his team mate and his gaffer.I would rather evade a player like that when we have a perfect balance in our camp.