Mario Balotelli

BelgradeCFC
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Hypothetically if we secured the services of Costa, who would athleti bring in as a replacement? Why not sign them!

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing. Whoever they are going to sign from portobello probably.

Well one game and everything changes, football is crazy.

Still think Balotelli is a better option though, but whoever we sign I will welcome with open arms, even if it is Mandzukic, I don't rate Salah but I still think he deserves a chance.

Well one game and everything changes, football is crazy.

Still think Balotelli is a better option though, but whoever we sign I will welcome with open arms, even if it is Mandzukic, I don't rate Salah but I still think he deserves a chance.

Salah isn't a striker and you dont rate him? think you should give him a few matches before saying something like that. Bit harsh.

Salah isn't a striker and you dont rate him? think you should give him a few matches before saying something like that. Bit harsh.

I never said Salah was a striker and you misread my point.

I've watched Salah a few times before he came here, I didn't think he was Chelsea material, is there something wrong with that? Can I not have an opinion? I was skeptical on the signing but I have never said he was rubbish or anything because he hasn't had the chance yet. And that is exactly why i said I don't rate Salah but I still think he deserves a chance.

Just in case you don't understand me this time and everyone starts ganging up on me I'll just declare that I made this point because no matter which striker we bring in I'll welcome them with open arms despite who we get even if that is Mario, Costa or even Mandzukic.

AC Milan fans protesting outside San Siro blaming Galliani and Balotellis attitude for their poor form.

This boy is trouble and we should steer clear

If you weren't a chelsea fan, one might have thought that same way about Torres when be was on his way out of Liverpool...Mario hasn't bit anyone on the pitch and only of late has he missed his first pk. Just think people are quick to judge players. Saurez would be great but he is more of a risk than Mario IMO

If you weren't a chelsea fan, one might have thought that same way about Torres when be was on his way out of Liverpool...Mario hasn't bit anyone on the pitch and only of late has he missed his first pk. Just think people are quick to judge players. Saurez would be great but he is more of a risk than Mario IMO

Suarez is 100% pro this season while Mario is inconsistent at least

So im quick to judge Mario? Okay . . .

Guest RFC_CFC

There seems to be a bit of a pattern with Mario...

Arives at a club, scores goals...ruffles feathers and starts to cause trouble in the dressing room and then leaves.

It would just be the same at Chelsea, Jose will know that.

Quick to judge :huh2:

So when do you start judging players attitudes then ? Balotteli has been trouble for years now and he has shown no sign of improving.

Guest RFC_CFC

He's going to grow up one day, and whoever has him when he does is going to benefit big time.

He's not 17 or 18 mate he's in his 20's now and still acting the clown.

He's had managers like Jose watching over him and it's not stopped him has it?

Changed his twitter background to him a picture of him and Drogba during a game against City. Not that it means anything, just thought anyone on twitter would want to have a look :)

Now that'll get some tongues wagging and fill some news paper column inches. 

It probably means nothing but it's quite an odd thing to do considering the Milan fans protesting this week.

He's not 17 or 18 mate he's in his 20's now and still acting the clown.

He's had managers like Jose watching over him and it's not stopped him has it?

He's just about to peak and JM could be the one to get the best out of him. My point earlier about the differences in the "problem" dept was that admittedly Mario does stupid things off the pitch, whilst saurez does stupid things on the pitch! We need a striker with world class striking abilities. Mario has the kind of shooting skills to score brilliant goals single handedly. Torres and co haven't got that in their locker.

He's going to grow up one day, and whoever has him when he does is going to benefit big time.

I wouldn't bet money on that Jonty. I don't think the penny will ever drop for him because he doesn't even realise there is a problem. He seems to have a simple lack of intelligence.

For me he is similar in his mentality to Joey Barton. A player who will never learn to learn from his mistakes and misdemeanours and is therefore bound to repeat them.

I'm not sure what to think regarding Balotelli.

However my gut feeling is that Mandzukic (sp?) is on his way to Chelsea next season, not Mario.

I'm not sure what to think regarding Balotelli.

However my gut feeling is that Mandzukic (sp?) is on his way to Chelsea next season, not Mario.

Why would we want bayerns scrap leftovers after lewadowski shows up. Ballo wouldn't leave ac Milan apart from the fact they are not qualifying for champions league football...so he's up for grabs and a better striker than Mandy.

Why would we want bayerns scrap leftovers after lewadowski shows up. Ballo wouldn't leave ac Milan apart from the fact they are not qualifying for champions league football...so he's up for grabs and a better striker than Mandy.

Can't comment too much on Mandzukic's abilities as a footballer. But style wise he seems much more of a Mourinho player than Mario Balotelli

Mandzukic has scored more league goals this season then Lewandowski.