Xabi Alonso - Chelsea (2013.12.21, El Confidencial)

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

El Chelsea le ha presentado una oferta, circunstancia que el club blanco todavía no ha podido hacer. Su entendimiento con Mourinho está fuera de toda duda y muchos ya ven a Alonso de regreso en la Premier.

Todo apunta a que su destino puede volver a estar ligado al de José Mourinho.

Leer más: El Real Madrid da casi por perdido a Xabi Alonso ante sus continuos silencios - Noticias de Fútbol http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2013-12-21/el-real-madrid-da-casi-por-perdido-a-xabi-alonso-ante-sus-continuos-silencios_69154/#lpu67Snnajd9VBXw

ghsl.jpg

lr58.jpg

- Summary: Xabi alonso can come to Chelsea FC for reunite with JM

--------------------------------

Merits of Xabi Alonso in our team

1.Tactical adaptability to JM, they spent 3 years together in Real Madrid

2. Experience of EPL

3. Transfer fee = 0

I heard this [El Confidencial] paper has some quite credibility, not same as MARCA or AS

If there were other thread about this one already, I will delete this one.

Edited by Michael Corleone

If we get rid of Essien I would happy for Alonso to come in. I'm someone who thinks that a winner and a older head can be crucial to bringing back the winning mentality to Chelsea. 

I wouldn't want too many older heads though and I don't really see Essien having much of a impact sadly. 

There's literally no reason whatsoever as to why he would pick us over Liverpool if he were to leave.

If he wants trophies and money then he wouldn't leave Madrid in the first place, certainly wouldn't want to tarnish his reputation among the Liverpool fans either. Especially not after he's been teasing them about him returning sometime.

Edited by Remodez

He's 32, how much longer does he have at the highest level ? if it's just to get someone on the cheap to help us out this season then i am all for it but we need someone else in the summer.

He just turned 32. Pirlo came to Juventus as the midfielder they needed at the same age and just look what he's brought to that team since. Alonso is a player in the same mould and if you ask me just as good. Would be an absolutely brilliant signing and would easily be our best midfielder(holding midfielder). Not sure i can see it happening though but we can dream i guess.

He just turned 32. Pirlo came to Juventus as the midfielder they needed at the same age and just look what he's brought to that team since. Alonso is a player in the same mould and if you ask me just as good. Would be an absolutely brilliant signing and would easily be our best midfielder(holding midfielder). Not sure i can see it happening though but we can dream i guess.

Pirlo joined Juventus when Italian football is at it's worst, i doubt Pirlo would have had a similar impact at a higher level. I haven't seen Pirlo make much of an impact at all in Europe for them. The level that Pirlo is playing at and the level Alonso plays at is a big difference so i don't think they should be compared really.

Just watched the first half tonight and he brings control and rhythm to Madrid, something were sorely lacking. Incidentally romeu had a shocker, passed to Madrid players more than his own.