Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

A couple I know are ST holders at Man. City. They sent me a message earlier to tell me that in addition to the fans singing Happy Birthday to Yaya Toure when he came on as a sub on Sunday there was also a big birthday card outside the Etihad Stadium for fans to sign. Am going to happy to reply and ask if there was ice-cream and jelly and party hats.

It all sounds like parties we used to go when at primary school.

Rodgers will pay millions for Austin and then give him ten minutes every other game.

Naah, Brendan will go out for Danny Ings and in an year's time Suarez leaving will still be his main excuse.

If I were him, I'd get Benteke, who is an excellent striker. Austin would then be his ideal replacement at Villa.

Edited by Virosh

I know it's pretty meaningless but there's a poll on BBC asking who people think will win the prem next year and I was surprised at the current scores:

Arsenal  30.9%

Chelsea  35.6%

Liverpool  5.8%

Manchester City 6.3%

Manchester United 17.8%

Other 3.7%

I expected City and United to be a bit higher and Arsenal lower.  And Liverpool's deluded fans to have voted more.

Yay for technology. I don't think this would have been called last season.

Also, this is hilarious - Arsenal should be winning, what with all their possession and beautiful passing. Swansea are showing no respect, so boring.