Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

bale just got booed because he can't beat three defenders surrounding him

worst fans in the world, bunch of spoiled c**ts

you forgot to mention the fact that RM are down 0-2 :face_palm: RM will probably be rooting for a strike to delay the Barca Title awarding ceremony

I know I've been saying this for ages and this may be about the zillionth time I've said it (well, it seems like it) but with final restrictions, a team in need of re-building and a competitive league I don't think Pep will be a success.

You seldom see Barcelona or Bayern losing to teams who don't really compete for anything. In the PL you can't take any win for granted as every single team puts up a fight, you have to work for your victories over here on an insanely different level.

If he can sort out the City team with the financial restrictions, make them genuinely challenge in Europe and maintain a title challenge to the end then I'll happily eat humble pie, but I sincerely doubt he can.

He's managed teams when the players were at their peak, in predictable leagues with no more than one serious challenger, no Stoke Citys or financial restrictions. Why buy when it's all there ready for you anyway? I wouldn't be even remotely 'worried', if that's the right term. The only time I'd be worried is if the owners realise long term success will not happen unless someone comes in who is given time to develop the team. Now if that happened and Klopp decided to come in... I could see them being a genuine threat for years.

They can have Pep, he'd be gone in less than two years.

So, if Bayern fail to turn around the semi against Barca and Pep leaves this summer... success or failure? Wonder what that Bayern fan on here thinks.

Will have to be regarded as a failure...they have no competition in Germany so only place they're really tested is in Europe and they gave been dicked on in two semis when finally put up against a decent side...

Chelsea's win at Leicester really put into more perspective by fact they have won six of last seven, only blemish was against us...and we did it playing good football in the second half..not that we get any credit for it...

Edited by The Brit

Chelsea's win at Leicester really put into more perspective by fact they have won six of last seven, only blemish was against us...and we did it playing good football in the second half..not that we get any credit for it...

no credit, just the league title lol