CFC Cherished number plate

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I have the registration number R72 CFC for sale if anybody is interested its £399, plus the transfer fee!

Hi mate

do you have ZOLA 25?

I have the tenner ready for paypalling.

If your name was Richard, Ray or Roger and you were born in 1972 and supported Chelsea this price is a snip ! Know of CFC number plates fetching over 1k. Suggest you look through forum members via Chelsea Supporters Registry with letter R and you can name your price. In fact if I had a spare £400 I'd snap your hands off and do the research myself. Guess the posters making jokes at your expense will have the smiles taken off their face pretty sharpish.

If your name was Richard, Ray or Roger and you were born in 1972 and supported Chelsea this price is a snip ! Know of CFC number plates fetching over 1k. Suggest you look through forum members via Chelsea Supporters Registry with letter R and you can name your price. In fact if I had a spare £400 I'd snap your hands off and do the research myself. Guess the posters making jokes at your expense will have the smiles taken off their face pretty sharpish.

What can I say!  There are those who think that having a personalized number plate is desirable, and then there are those who'd rather spend their money on sensible things like single malt whisky.  Never the twain shall meet.

Since he had to join this site in order to sell his wares, I guess there's not that massive a market. And it'll take a lot more than that to take the smile off my face! :biggrin:

Edited by moi

Not only has that not taken the smile off my face, I am torn between roaring with laughter that there are idiots with money to squander, and crying with sadness that they don't spend that money on any one of thousands of well-deserving charities who would put the money to far better use.

Edited by moi

Jeez you must be mad to fork out £104,000 for JT26 CFC ...........every d**khead on the road will pick the car up as a target and wouldn't fancy your chances of seeing it unmarked if parked in the street.

then again if you can afford that you will have the motor that matches the price and be able to afford the security guard  and motorbike outriders to look after it whenever you go out ?

I wonder what reg JT drives. A number of years ago I was at a family do at Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobhan and stayed over for a couple of days. That week one of the Sunday papers had an interview with Andre Shevchenko at that hotel in the lounge area. I realised that there was a bit of a commotion going on but never bothered to check it out. Then when leaving the hotel and passing the front door the next day a car with reg either JT1 or 2 was parked up. I think it was a Jaguar and sort of assumed that he would have been driving a Bentley or something a bit more up market and that he would have JT26 so again never bothered checking it out.

Think he had an Aston Martin last time I heard, these are list prices. £399 is right price for this one in question but as I said a Roy or Ray or Richard born in 1972 name your price !

Number Plates are in HUGE demand across the UK. I guess 'Boys Toys' will always prevail over drink and fags - who can deny lads or lady's a bit of individuality on their motors.

I wonder what reg JT drives. A number of years ago I was at a family do at Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobhan and stayed over for a couple of days. That week one of the Sunday papers had an interview with Andre Shevchenko at that hotel in the lounge area. I realised that there was a bit of a commotion going on but never bothered to check it out. Then when leaving the hotel and passing the front door the next day a car with reg either JT1 or 2 was parked up. I think it was a Jaguar and sort of assumed that he would have been driving a Bentley or something a bit more up market and that he would have JT26 so again never bothered checking it out.

JT had a Bentley 6-7 years ago with a number plate JT 26!! Saw Adrian Mutu with MUTU on his car, but couldn't work out how it was legal!! M11TU not enough letters after numbers

JT had a Bentley 6-7 years ago with a number plate JT 26!! Saw Adrian Mutu with MUTU on his car, but couldn't work out how it was legal!! M11TU not enough letters after numbers

Mutu doing something illegal? Surely not.. ;)

Just noticed 'R72 CFC' could be one for our Chelsea/Rangers supporters, as I believe Rangers were founded in 1872?

On the downside, 'R72 CFC' - driving around certain areas in the UK, the CFC might be confused for a certain other club starting with a 'c'...