Marco Reus to Chelsea?

IliyaKrostin

He's awesome, probably the best talent in Europe right now that isn't at one of the European giants. With that in mind, naturally I'd love him at Chelsea, but I can't see where he'd play. He likes to play from the left and cut in, just like Hazard. Oscar is Jose's no.10, I don't think there's a single player he'd rather have in that role. I suppose Reus would have to play on the right but I don't think he'd be anywhere near as effective there.

Can you imagine though if Jose had Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Reus and Schurrle to choose from!

Get the feeling this one is going to happen.

Reus going to Bayern would make no sense as Bayern would be unquestionably the best, if they aren't already, side in the Bundesliga meaning there's no challenge in domestic competitions. Likewise, Reus going to Madrid would make little sense because there's simply no way he will get a decent run of games with the likes of Bale, Isco, James etc in the Madrid squad. 

He won't join Arsenal as he has said on record that he thinks they're f**king sh*t and have no ambition. It also wouldn't surprise me if Ozil and/or Mertesakcer had words in his ear during the World Cup and warned him against it.

Won't join United for the same reasons as Madrid. United are struggling enough as it is to incorporate all their attacking players into a coherent squad.

Process of elimination only leaves us. Reus would be a great addition and his playing style screams "Mourinho Man". He would be either an excellent back-up for Hazard or could easily warrant a starting place if Oscar, Willian or Schurrle (if he's still here post-January) hit a brick wall.

Would have him here in a flash.

Real Madrid doesn't really need him, Bayern as well. City has Navas, Nasri, Milner, Silva, they probably would go hard after Reus to get themselves improved. United is going to fight as well, but if Jose is planning to sell Schurrle and Salah in January, then 85 percents Reus is our.

He's awesome, probably the best talent in Europe right now that isn't at one of the European giants. With that in mind, naturally I'd love him at Chelsea, but I can't see where he'd play. He likes to play from the left and cut in, just like Hazard. Oscar is Jose's no.10, I don't think there's a single player he'd rather have in that role. I suppose Reus would have to play on the right but I don't think he'd be anywhere near as effective there.

Can you imagine though if Jose had Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Reus and Schurrle to choose from!

Hazard is already moving out of position to central areas and right side during games, so I don't see a problem playing Hazard-Oscar-Reus and have Hazard/Reus swap sides when needed.

I think Bayern, Real and Us have the highest chance to sign him. What sets us apart from Real and Bayern is that we can offer him more gametime. 

Francois Gallardo, a Spanish journo, said Madrid are on it to get him. I imagine it's just to keep us from having Reus since Madrid are stacked in that area: Isco, Bale, CR7 and James.

Unless Madrid sells 1 or 2 of these players, they won't be able to guarantee a starting spot for Reus. That might be the deal breaker, if he's intent on going there and be a sub. 

Hope we don't sell Schurrle, but I see Salah leaving.  

Francois Gallardo, a Spanish journo, said Madrid are on it to get him. I imagine it's just to keep us from having Reus since Madrid are stacked in that area: Isco, Bale, CR7 and James.

Unless Madrid sells 1 or 2 of these players, they won't be able to guarantee a starting spot for Reus. That might be the deal breaker, if he's intent on going there and be a sub. 

Hope we don't sell Schurrle, but I see Salah leaving.  

Well if Madrid buy they just have to sell someone.  I'd take Bale back at a cut price, nice for the HG quota too.  The only hitch I foresee on this one is Bayern, since Robbery is getting old.  

Get Reus - sell Willian and Schürrle - last weakness solved!

I would sell Salah first of all, then Shurrle or Willian. Bring Boga into our first team, since I think he has more quality and a much bigger potential then Salah will ever have. I think this would be enough cover for 3 positions: Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Willian/Shurrle, Boga, "Ramires", "Fabregas"

I was convinced we should have signed him three seasons ago when he was at Gladbach. Although now I think he and Hazard might be competing for the same spot. Has more to his game than Willian and Schurrle but he is still at his best cutting in on his right from the left. What we probably need is similar player who is left footed to cut in from the right or an out and out right winger to hold the width. He is neither sadly.

Guest RFC_CFC

Would take Kroos over Fibreglass for that deep midfield role any day, to be honest.

Costa £32m was fantastic though.

Fibreglass?

Classy guy you eh

Would take Kroos over Fibreglass for that deep midfield role any day, to be honest.

Costa £32m was fantastic though.

I can't deny i'm a Kroos fan, i would have probably taken him over Fabregas in the summer. That might have something to do with our history with Fabregas though. He isn't the best defender out there, but i think he'd do a defensively better job in deep lying midfield than Fabregas.

That being said, I don't think we can fault Fabregas, he has been terriffic for us. Also Fabregas is bpl proven and there is no guarentee Kroos would be the same.

Archived