Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skippy

Pedro

Plenty of rumours around for him and has an apparent 21.5m release.

Would be a great pickup IMO and fit our squad and is the type of player Jose would love.

for 21.5m I would definitely say yes to this. He is a very good player and can play on both wings and as a 2nd striker.

These are the players we should be going for to strenthen our team and give us options.

Can't see Barca letting him go seeing as they can't register new players until January and that they've already lost Xavi.

Your giving barca and football teams in general far to much credit for their logic

He would be a very good player. To stay in that barca squad year on year takes some doing. He's hard working, but has pace technical ability and can finish.

Why would he be a replacement for a player in a totally different position?

Both are forwards, just how the hell is that a "totally different position" ????????????

The thing is, I'm not suggesting Remy is a better player than Pedro, but I do think Remy' value to the squad is much greater than what Pedro would offer.

Remy is our stand in for Costa, but if anything happens to Hazard, Remy would be our only real option to cover Hazard.

Also if we are interested in Pedro for the right of a 4-3-3, then I will still be disappointed as I wanted to see Bertrand break into that position.

Let's not forget Remy played a fair chunk of the season on the right anyway especially when he played at the same time as Costa - the exact position Pedro plays

It's all starting to get a bit silly when sections of our fanbase are kicking up a stink because they don't think Turan or Pedro arent good enough for Chelsea.

Only Pele will do. And even then as long as he doesn't encroach on playing time for Remy or Solanke!

It's all starting to get a bit silly when sections of our fanbase are kicking up a stink because they don't think Turan or Pedro are good enough for Chelsea.

Only Pele will do. And even then as long as he doesn't encroach on playing time for Remy or Solanke!

I think Pele may have lost a yard or two of pace, might be the next Torres

It's all starting to get a bit silly when sections of our fanbase are kicking up a stink because they don't think Turan or Pedro are good enough for Chelsea.

Pretty ridiculous isnt it, but its the same every close season of late. If we havent signed several world class players 2 days after the window has opened then its been a terrible summer. Oh but we also still need to give youth a chance, even though we still need to sign several world class superstars. We dont need a genius manager, we need some kind of magician. A quick look on twitter and its embarrassing some of the rubbish being written, with some writing of our season already  :laugh2:

That's what I was thinking! It's not like Pedro is a left back.

You're right, we should also sign isco to play as a holding midfielder and sign Ryan Shawcross to play at left back.