Chelsea vs. Bournemouth (PL) 05/12/15 KO: 17:30 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On paper this is an easy win but that hasn't meant anything this season. Another lackluster and tired performance against Spurs was only saved by the fact that they were having an off day.

Bournemouth are plucky and will fight until the end to get a result. Can see us going 1 up through a set play before conceding in stoppage time.

1-1

On paper this is an easy win but that hasn't meant anything this season. Another lackluster and tired performance against Spurs was only saved by the fact that they were having an off day.

Bournemouth are plucky and will fight until the end to get a result. Can see us going 1 up through a set play before conceding in stoppage time.

1-1

Spurs had an off day??? More like they were tactically outclassed and had no idea how to break us down!!! If it wasn't for a world class save from lloris we wud all be saying what a great win it was!!

Going for a comfy 3-0 here. Diego to come back with a bang!!!

Clicked 'View New Content'

Saw the Chelsea vs Bournemouth thread.

Realised splishsplosh is the thread starter.

Told myself that he'll predict a loss or a draw.

Clicked to see thread. No surprise at all.

I honestly can't take this guy seriously. He wouldn't even give us a win against a Sunday league team if we're facing one.

Edited by Zinc

1-1

Back-tracking slightly I see. Surprised you are not a little bit more sheepish after your prediction of a 4-0 hammering turned out to confirm you know f**k-all about football.

Serious question. WHO do you actually support - if anyone?

I like splishy's predictions, if his predicted 4-0 loss ends 0-0 then his prediction of 1-1 should see us in double figures with another clean sheet :biggrin:

I wonder if he's any more accurate when he predicts the results of the team he favours?

1-1

:laugh2: The more I think about the way you phrase your posts, the more I think you're on a wind-up... Chelsea can do no good it appears!

Anyway this is one we've really got no business dropping points in, not a must-win but a should-win for sure. Luckily I feel a lot better about it than I did before many pre-international break games - 2-0 to us I say.

I honestly can't take this guy seriously. He wouldn't even give us a win against a Sunday league team if we're facing one.

Depends, are Ivanovic and Fabregas playing with Ramires holding?

Could we please have someone else make the matchday threads. Just seeing ''splishsplosh'' does my head in.

Why don't you do it then?

How about only Mod could start a match thread? Instead of talking about the actual match with insightful preview, all we talk about is some moron making crazy prediction. How much money did you win for betting us losing 0:4 against Spurs, OP?

Why does a prediction equate to making a bet? I wouldn't bet on Chelsea at all this season. Far too unreliable.

As for crazy predictions, I'm sure you probably thought we were going to get results against Liverpool, Southampton, West Ham, Stoke, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Swansea, but we either lost or drew all those too.

Considering the form of our team at the moment, a 1-1 draw isn't far-fetched, it isn't crazy. 

It's not like I'm actually wishing us not to get 3 points, is it?

Two threads on a matchday thread!!!!!!!!! All because it seems some people cannot abide someone's point of view, just seems childish to me,

if you dislike his point of view so much, do not read it just put your own P.O.V. forward.

I Do Not Agree With His Points of View, But Support His Right To Have Them.

Never heard that before?

Edited by mbh

Two threads on a matchday thread!!!!!!!!! All because it seems some people cannot abide someone's point of view, just seems childish to me,

if you dislike his point of view so much, do not read it just put your own P.O.V. forward.

Never heard that before?

It's got nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's got everything to do with sniffing out oppo fans on the wind up.

How is predicting a 1-1 draw a wind up? No-one has managed to provide anything substantial to suggest this.

Sorry, I'll fit into your perfect dream world narrative everyone.

CHELSEA 5-0 SOUTH COAST DJILINOBODIES

HAZARD BACK IN FORM!!!!

lets smash these bar stewards back to the championship wer dey belong

UP THE CHELS!!!111!

Never heard that before?

Each to their own opinion, it's just with 4-0 loss predictions etc..which by the way, was never going to happen, these opinions seem like a deliberate attempt to wind people up.

How is predicting a 1-1 draw a wind up? No-one has managed to provide anything substantial to suggest this.

Sorry, I'll fit into your perfect dream world narrative everyone.

CHELSEA 5-0 SOUTH COAST DJILINOBODIES

HAZARD BACK IN FORM!!!!

lets smash these bar stewards back to the championship wer dey belong

UP THE CHELS!!!111!

The Djilinobodies are actually very under rated, I think your prediction might be a bit bold ;)