Van Dijk
Fonte
Bailly
Zouma
Terry
Otamendi

I guess...

Off the top of my head

Pretty much agree with this but I'd throw Ashley Williams into the mix too. 

It's gotta be said though, the quality of centre backs is pretty poor right now. 

The league is currently devoid of top quality CBs and there aren't too many that I would consider top class. 

My top ten in no particular order would be: Williams, David Luiz, Kosceilny, Alderwiereld, Fernandez, Fonte, Zouma, Smalling, Vertonghen and Azpilicueta (going of off recent performances).

Haven't seen enough of Mustafi to add him to the 10 and from the 2 games i have watched Bailly I really don't think he is near good enough yet even to be considered a good defender let alone top 10 but he looks like he will become very good when the mental side of his game develops.

The Man City defenders are either too eratic  (Otamendi, Mangala) not very good at defending (Stones) or are perennially injured. 

I have also excluded Cahill and Terry primarily because Cahill has made too many mistakes recently and whilst Terry's leadership and reading of the game is still top notch a team has to accomodate him rather than being able to cope with multiple systems and styles of play. In a team set up with a deep back line and a player like Zouma next to him he is still one of the best defenders in the league.