CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!!!(and Wales) WE KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!

Kentonio

Amazing feeling and great celebrations. After last season, i didn't expect to be where we are now. The best team in England again, it's an amazing feeling. I never thought i would see Chelsea win the title 5 times when i became a Chelsea fan. We should make the absolute most of it.

::ChELSeAFaN:: ::ChELSeAFaN:::rainbowdance:::ChELSeAFaN::::ChELSeAFaN::

Many congratulations ::clap2::

Honestly, in recent months it never truly felt like it was in doubt. CFC has done an efficient job. To an outsider, it's looked straightforward, but it's clearly the result of a lot of hard work.

There's always next season... or the one after... 

That 0-3 away win at Everton was massive and that's when I knew for certain the league was ours. It's been an absolutely brilliant job by Conte who should be given anything he wants in terms of his contract and for adding to the squad. Love his passion, love his humility, love the man!

Just now, Valerie said:

Reduced to tears, I hope? ::MooNeY::

He tried to say that they were going to beat us in the FA cup final and that no-one else would go unbeaten all season.  I laughed to the first and said I'd rather have record number of points than no losses but lots of draws.  

The funny thing was, when I said nothing since 2004, he said it wouldn't happen again and I genuinely thought he was saying they'd never win the league again until he clarified that he meant no-one would go unbeaten. Who the f**k cares?  It's titles that matter.

Archived