Chelsea vs. Bayern Munich (Pre-season) tue 25th of July 12:35

15 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

thanks, i'll give that a look!

I assume i can watch Chelsea TV using my phone then? Only watch it on the TV or macbook usually so not too up to date with this technology!

I think i'll give that one a miss, more of an Apple guy :wink:

I hope so mate, that's what I'm planning to do on the sly at my desk!

Ok, well i'm not sure if we're supposed to post dodgy things on this forum so feel free to delete this if you need to Mods.

If you're wanting to stream the game on any phone or laptop i've been told of a website called vipbox, just been on it and it gives you a free stream for the match. 

Also Bayerns squad is following:

Starke, Hummels, Ribery, Martinez, Lewandowski, James, Rafinha, Tolisso , Muller, Friedl, Sanches

subs: Ulreich, Fructhl, Hoffmann, gotze, alaba, colman, dorsch, pantovic, wintzheimer

6 minutes ago, Fruity66 said:

does anyone know why Izzy Brown isn't with the squad, or any of the other top performing youngsters? Castillo, Hudson Odoi etc. Realise they have played tournaments but surely they would have joined up?

I think the assumption is that Izzy Brown will be going out on loan soon and I guess Conte genuinely doesn't think the others are ready. A shame seeing our lack of depth.

Glad to see Christensen starting.  Huge talent that will hopefully have a big role to play this season, especially with Zouma going out on loan.

Obviously can't wait to see Morata, but Batshy is trying to make a point, and if he can grab another couple of goals it could give Conte some selection issues once the season proper starts.