Caballero

Kalas  Luiz  Rudiger/clark salter

Tomori  Palasic  Scott  Kennedy

Baker   Moratta     Musonda/remy

5 hours ago, Zeta said:

Is that 12.35 AM or PM?

45 minutes ago, evissy said:

I think it is PM and GMT.

I just verified on my Google Calendar that this match will be start at 12:35 GMT, which translate for me at 04:35 PST - I will catch the highlights of this one

Edited by robdog

4 hours ago, terryble things said:

I'd like to see us start a couple of those who have a chance of breaking through this season: i.e. Christensen, Baker, Tomori, Boga.

It's not all that useful seeing us field all the reserves at once, it won't help them learn how to play in our team.

Very valid point, imo it makes little sense to field the first team and later replace it with a complete youth team. Boga could only impress as he played together with the rest of the first team, Christensen's performance by contrast was rather pointless. At the same time it would be pretty unfair to Morata to bring him on with 9 kids on his debut against Bayern. I agree with the four players you named, they look like the most promising at the moment
-------Boga---Bats----Willian

Alonso--Baker--Kanté--Tomori

Christensen--Luiz--Azpi

--------------Courtois

would look like a smart line-up to me

In the States I believe it is streaming live on ESPN3 (Watch ESPN app as well perhaps). I think it is on ESPN due to being a part of the International Champions Cup. 

I have to figure out how to watch it on my phone at 7:40 AM during my commute to work :wink:  I joke, I joke. 

But when at a stop light, I could take a peak, no?

Seriously. I will just put the audio through to my blue tooth in the car and listen while I drive, unless Neil Barnett gives some play by play while doing his 7 AM - 9 AM football show on XM Radio here in the States.

Come on you Chelsea!! :bluescalf::bluescalf:

26 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

any advice for an iPhone??

I'll use a laptop for streaming but I remember using penguin browser app to use streaming sites. It worked, but it's a pain to use because of ads! Hopefully someone will know a better way.

16 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I'll use a laptop for streaming but I remember using penguin browser app to use streaming sites. It worked, but it's a pain to use because of ads! Hopefully someone will know a better way.

thanks, i'll give that a look!

15 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that it'll be free on Chelsea TV?

I assume i can watch Chelsea TV using my phone then? Only watch it on the TV or macbook usually so not too up to date with this technology!

12 minutes ago, Zola said:

Buy an Android?  :)

I think i'll give that one a miss, more of an Apple guy :wink:

12 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

thanks, i'll give that a look!

I assume i can watch Chelsea TV using my phone then? Only watch it on the TV or macbook usually so not too up to date with this technology!

I think i'll give that one a miss, more of an Apple guy :wink:

No worries, the app is actually called Puffin!

7 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

In the States I believe it is streaming live on ESPN3 (Watch ESPN app as well perhaps). I think it is on ESPN due to being a part of the International Champions Cup. 

I have to figure out how to watch it on my phone at 7:40 AM during my commute to work :wink:  I joke, I joke. 

But when at a stop light, I could take a peak, no?

Seriously. I will just put the audio through to my blue tooth in the car and listen while I drive, unless Neil Barnett gives some play by play while doing his 7 AM - 9 AM football show on XM Radio here in the States.

Come on you Chelsea!! :bluescalf::bluescalf:

It looks like it will be available on the ESPN app and online. Thanks for the heads up!