Riyad Mahrez

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

27 minutes ago, TheChelsRVA said:

I'm cool with switching to back four but it's nto Conte's preferred formation, AFAIK.  Plus Luiz and Cahill have question marks about their ability in a back four.  In order to do so I think we would need a few more signings.  

I can't see that happening. Luiz in a back four is not something i want to see again and i don't think he was bought to play in that formation either. It would also mean Azpilicueta will either be moved to LB or the bench because there is no way he is playing in a 2 man central defence.

42 minutes ago, Ahmed_bluehearted said:

Why would they tell anyone? So selling clubs know they need a replacement and drive up the price, he is moving for sure as Algeria let him go and confirmed it was to sort out his transfer, we are 1/3 to get him next most likely club utd is 18/1, it's almost certain he is heading to us 

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

Why would they tell anyone? So selling clubs know they need a replacement and drive up the price, he is moving for sure as Algeria let him go and confirmed it was to sort out his transfer, we are 1/3 to get him next most likely club utd is 18/1, it's almost certain he is heading to us 

Wouldnt mind him coming but i doubt it. He will be a luxury while Drinkwater is a necessity 

3 minutes ago, Zola said:

Daily mail out sn article up there insisting we havent made a bid.

I'd trust bein more though... hope someone doesn't steal him from us late on..

Nothing from Sky though...it's been out long enough for them to report it by now.

3 minutes ago, Zola said:

Daily mail out sn article up there insisting we havent made a bid.

I'd trust bein more though... hope someone doesn't steal him from us late on..

Think I said it on another thread if Leicester admit a bid made it drives up the price of any replacement they may be looking at, I'd say we will have confirmation in the next hour or two, not certain but very likely. 

Just now, DonAntonio said:

Think I said it on another thread if Leicester admit a bid made it drives up the price of any replacement they may be looking at, I'd say we will have confirmation in the next hour or two, not certain but very likely. 

Interesting point 

2 minutes ago, bjd said:

Can't see this happening, don't think it was ever likely to either.

See above odds he is going somewhere he left the national team to make a transfer the Algerian football federation confirmed this, so if not us who ? 

Edited by DonAntonio

4 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

See above odds he is going somewhere he left the national team to make a transfer the Algerian football federation confirmed this, so if not us who ? 

You think Leicester would sell Drinkwater and Mahrez to us on the last day of the window?

the only way we are going for both is that we are hedging our bets that someone will gazump us for one of them. which is likely!

Edited by bjd

1 minute ago, bjd said:

You think Leicester would sell Drinkwater and Mahrez to us on the last day of the window?

the only way we are going for both is that we are hedging our bets that someone will gazump us for one of them. which is likely!

Mahrez has made it clear he wants to leave.
Drinkwater transfer lookin' likely after that other guy has signed for them.